That Venice Bitch

Dublin, IE @ 3Arena - July 7th, 2023

Her tour looks are so amazing. Every single look this era has been glamorous and over the top lana! I remember when the w magazine album came out that she was gonna bring GLAMMMMMM back! Makeup, wigs, jewels gowns, costumes, drama, theatrics, beauty, glamour, poise, choreo, intentions, jaw dropping, beautiful, never before done but not afraid to reference, hair, vintage, but new age, for the girls and the gays, seductive, flirty, classy but natural, show stopping, nicotine addiction, and glamour!

1 minute ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Her tour looks are so amazing. Every single look this era has been glamorous and over the top lana! I remember when the w magazine album came out that she was gonna bring GLAMMMMMM back! Makeup, wigs, jewels gowns, costumes, drama, theatrics, beauty, glamour, poise, choreo, intentions, jaw dropping, beautiful, never before done but not afraid to reference, hair, vintage, but new age, for the girls and the gays, seductive, flirty, classy but natural, show stopping, nicotine addiction, and glamour!

Fr, this is the most glamorous she has been in a long time 

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

13 minutes ago, velvetcrowbcr said:

guys i’m frazzled how do i share pictures 

also have video of me meeting her guyscshsjshsb

OMG

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ok so the photos r actually outrageously blurry (like rlly bad) you’d think i was taking them on a nintendo ds and i look like i’ve been dragged through hell.

she was the sweetest, she came up to my friend and i and said “you two dollies” and held our hands (never recovering). i have three videos of our interaction which i’ll share once i have more brain power :))IMG-0070.jpg

2 minutes ago, velvetcrowbcr said:

ok so the photos r actually outrageously blurry (like rlly bad) you’d think i was taking them on a nintendo ds and i look like i’ve been dragged through hell.

she was the sweetest, she came up to my friend and i and said “you two dollies” and held our hands (never recovering). i have three videos of our interaction which i’ll share once i have more brain power :))IMG-0070.jpg

How have you not passed out by this point :air:

i love that she incorporates her old lizzy videos into her shows…sometimes it felt like she didn’t acknowledge/was embarrassed of her some of her older shit so seeing her put it on the big screen is cute

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

25 minutes ago, caryrobie55 said:

hii did anyone record some videos of the big screen (or anything) of when she was about halfway down the barricade and signed a copy of violet? 

I came across this video of her signing what appears to be a book, but the view is a bit obstructed - 

3Arena Dublin

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS