Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

2 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

People are legit CRAZY the venue is so small like even if you're at the back of the standing area you're still 5 m away from the stage, and there are still ppl queuing 24h+ ?? they slept on the streets and are seated in cages like animals they're gonna infest the whole venue with their filth and bad smell I'm deadass disgusted

This reminds me of when I was queuing for Lana’s Lollapalooza 2016 show and some guy who had queued overnight was telling everyone how a spider crawled across his face while he was sleeping :toofunny: & he wasn’t even there for Lana either, he was there for Melanie Martinez and as soon as she finished her set he left the crowd to go to her signing booth.

I could never queue overnight. The earliest I’ve ever queued for a Lana show (and any show at that) was at 3am, against my will because I wanted to get there at 6am and my friend wanted to get there at midnight so we met in the middle. That was for Terminal 5 NYC 2017 and that queue insane though because there were people there that had been queueing outside for THREE DAYS and one group of boys was sleeping on an abandoned mattress they found on the streets. I could never. I like to start queuing when the sun is already up.. I need my beauty sleep in a nice plush bed xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Riopy is French btw, just saying :hottie:

but not trying to raise my expectations too high after hyde park :toofloppy:

url%5D

1 hour ago, Elle said:

There were people there that had been queueing outside for THREE DAYS and one group of boys was sleeping on an abandoned mattress they found on the streets.

Some people put concerts before their health and dignity what the hell :usrsney:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 hours ago, loveyoumadly said:

People are legit CRAZY the venue is so small like even if you're at the back of the standing area you're still 5 m away from the stage, and there are still ppl queuing 24h+ ?? they slept on the streets and are seated in cages like animals they're gonna infest the whole venue with their filth and bad smell I'm deadass disgusted

i dont know if people have any idea how queueing works but i always had a hotel nearby and its super common for people to just go take a shower and fresh themselves up before the show like i dont recall anyone being stinky and anything like that

its not like you literally have to be 24h+ nonstop in the queue, you can literally do anything you want for a few hours, the key is to check in and get to know everyone and be friendly then you can do pretty much anything as long as you dont just vanish for the whole day and go back just in time for the show

e.g. in italy i went to take a shower and change my clothes twice at the day of the show and i even offered other ppl from the queue to go with me and use my shower like if you're with civilized people queueing could be super easy and fun

yeah i'm gonna sit this one out y'all… i don't know how many times i can watch the same concert over and over again waiting for something different to happen when it never happens and still be sane :noparty: i've already seen this same show in person so it's really pointless atp. i'm also tired of being victim of my own expectations :silly: so… no more baybes on the tour lyfe for me! everyone going & watching it through livestreams have fun tho :kiss:

Still disappointed that we have no idea what Bittersweet Anthem is all about :oopna2: And I don’t expect this venue to shed any light on the matter :omfg2: (seriously, I think that her surprise venues were all pretty much a copy-paste of her Hyde Park show, so this show tonight is what I’m expecting TBH).

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Still disappointed that we have no idea what Bittersweet Anthem is all about :oopna2: And I don’t expect this venue to shed any light on the matter :omfg2: (seriously, I think that her surprise venues were all pretty much a copy-paste of her Hyde Park show, so this show tonight is what I’m expecting TBH).

l'Olympia is also a surprise venue though..

I'm really not expecting any changes to the setlist. The "special" comment is probably just about the small venue and coming back there after 10 years or so.

I'm so excited / a bit stressed (for no reason at all) that I keep exhibiting the clown behaviour of checking the same four threads on here on a loop :defeated: Considering turning my electronics off until I leave lol. I'm happy I don't have to queue for sure

ZKcaooE.png

1 minute ago, annedauphine said:

I'm so excited / a bit stressed (for no reason at all) that I keep exhibiting the clown behaviour of checking the same four threads on here on a loop :defeated: Considering turning my electronics off until I leave lol. I'm happy I don't have to queue for sure

Will you livestream for us, Queen Dauphine?:flutter:

2 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

Will you livestream for us, Queen Dauphine?:flutter:

I thought about it king, I'm not opposed to it at all but there's several points:
1. I only have social media for my business, my personal insta is private, so idk where I would do it?

2. I'll be seated in the back which might not be the best point of view for a livestream :D

3. I don't have a power bank and will probably run out of battery mid song lol

ZKcaooE.png

4 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Okay! My friend arrives at 16:15 at Bercy and we planned to meet at around 5pm in front of Olympia for a drink, you’re more than welcome to join us! 

Btw - I’m so happy cause I finally bit the bullet and hand washed my Lust For Life visor which I was afraid of and it now looks brand new :trisha: Coupled to my Lasagna Del Rey tshirt it’s going to be amazing

ill let you know once im there! gotta check in and i might go and buy a wallet at hermes cause its just down the road

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

LB legends Anne and Dominik attending :wowcry:

awww youre so sweet

image.png