MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

this is so boring because people are actually asking interesting questions on this thread but @111 is going to ignore them to talk about how no one understands his (low) impact and how some other random insider is actually another user on lanaboards 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

this is so boring because people are actually asking interesting questions on this thread but @111 is going to ignore them to talk about how no one understands his (low) impact and how some other random insider is actually another user on lanaboards 

i think u ate this so good

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

strangelove gagging me i feel like this is the end of the world… all i was doing was just having some fun in this thread while working on my tan in this summer heat… ngl i had to take off my sunglasses as i shed a tear reading strangelove’s response :sadcore2:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Well Yes Well Yes Tokyo Toni GIF - Well Yes Well Yes Tokyo Toni Tokyo Toni GIFs

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, Break Me Down said:

the way not one person has said honeymoun

I followed Honeymoun on Instagram. They had some cool information posts. But after Lana unfollowed him, I unfollowed him as well. I think he leaked a Lizzy song (I can't remember title... It goes "Hit me with hands now, surround me"?) that was super personal so maybe that's why. I can't find the song any more though so maybe Lana had it wiped from the internet. I think they posted an edited Summer Bummer unreleased variant too, but I wasn't a fan. 

I tried to sign up for discord but they deleted my account when they found out I was sexually active before the age of 27 :noparty:Best of luck with your server tho, 111. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

20 minutes ago, 111 said:

all 111 fans from this thread are getting a special DM with a one time only limited invite link to my very exclusive discord server... see you there squiddies xoxo

Screenshot-20230712-005032-2.png

Let me in please

#eclipsetruther #111truther #ineverdoubtedyou #bestinsider #wediditamerica #eclipsedemandedversionoutsold

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

strangelove gagging me i feel like this is the end of the world… all i was doing was just having some fun in this thread while working on my tan in this summer heat… ngl i had to take off my sunglasses as i shed a tear reading strangelove’s response :sadcore2:

:air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I tried to sign up for discord but they deleted my account when they found out I was sexually active before the age of 27 :noparty:Best of luck with your server tho, 111. 

thats kinda crazy, you so crazy girl!

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Underrated insider:

reface-2022-01-12-10-50-01-1.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Tb to ChickenGate :trisha:

1 word: Christmas.zip

UNPOPULAR OPINION INCOMING: i thought the christmas zip was fine like how many people are on here everyday begging for og files in their highest quality possible :thumb3:

8 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

no no no let me ask the REAL QUESTIONS. iirc someone asked eclipse what his fav lana unleaked song is and IIRC CORRECTLY he said it’s a song from 2013.. now @111 if you care to answer, has that song leaked or has your fav song changed? 

Reveal hidden contents

if eclipse says a song is good, i’ll believe him despite my beliefs because he has good taste :true:

iirc that has never happened, like when did someone ask me that and i said 2013? :deadbanana:

just to keep it real everything i had from 2013 was leaked by may jailer except demos/alt mixes/stems so, let me enjoy my ugly sad girl demos in peace! 

Just now, Strangelove said:

I followed Honeymoun on Instagram. They had some cool information posts. But after Lana unfollowed him, I unfollowed him as well. I think he leaked a Lizzy song (I can't remember title... It goes "Hit me with hands now, surround me"?) that was super personal so maybe that's why. I can't find the song any more though so maybe Lana had it wiped from the internet. I think they posted an edited Summer Bummer unreleased variant too, but I wasn't a fan. 

Okay honeymouns is funny to rag on, but I don't think they leaked a personal Lizzy era song, I know they told people NOT to share a TRUE personal Lizzy song (I can't tell you what it is, because the term is filtered :agree:). They allegedly heard from Lana herself about not liking that one, so that seems out of character. I know they posted the Gucci campaign early, and Lana infamously commented "take it doen".

1 minute ago, 111 said:

iirc that has never happened, like when did someone ask me that and i said 2013? :deadbanana:

just to keep it real everything i had from 2013 was leaked by may jailer except demos/alt mixes/stems so, let me enjoy my ugly sad girl demos in peace! 

not to be hateful but the way you didnt answer the question made me giggle

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

you could've waited two seconds girl! but i guess if that's how y'all want 111 to play... :hooker:

- xoxo squiddy

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Okay honeymouns is funny to rag on, but I don't think they leaked a personal Lizzy era song, I know they told people NOT to share a TRUE personal Lizzy song (I can't tell you what it is, because the term is filtered :agree:). They allegedly heard from Lana herself about not liking that one, so that seems out of character. I know they posted the Gucci campaign early, and Lana infamously commented "take it doen".

Okay, thanks for the reply. And haha yes I remember that meme. 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

pink champagne concept demo?? :true:

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

he definitely had an impact but the negative one (lust for life era) :sadcore:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif