taco truck

Rank Lana's Tours

What the title says! Only counting full album tours in mine, but add festival tours to your list if you'd like!

Here's mine:

1. Paradise Tour

2. Endless Summer Tour

3. BTD Promotional Tour

4. LA to the Moon Tour

5. NFR Tour

(based on setlist, outfits, and overall iconic moments)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1. LA To The Moon Tour (I think it needs more love from fans)

2. Festival Tour 2016

3. Endless Summer Tour

4. LFL Promotional Tour 2017

5. Paradise Tour

6. Festival Tour 2023

7. BTD Promotional Tour 2011-2012

8. Festival Tour 2019

9. The NFR! Tour

url%5D

Born to Die promo tour was beautiful. Of course it was small, but it was the beginning of Lana and her band.

The Hottest Live Photos of 2012 – Rolling Stone

Paradise Tour was obviously the most iconic one. She toured a great part of the Western world as a brand new artist. Setlist was excellent (for our 2013 standards), the outfits, hair and makeup were all beautiful, and the stage really captured the era.

Lana Del Rey @ Oslo Spektrum | Lana Del Rey held this concer… | Flickr

The Endless Summer was very nice and she sang beautifully. I don't have much memories of it, as it was only had one leg in North America. But the fact that she did Serial Killer and You Can Be the Boss, as well as Us Against the World, omg :defeated:

Lana Del Rey – Ultraviolence - Block9 - ::::: Surely - Creative Graphic  Design for Print and Screen ::::: Birmingham, UK :::::

The festival tour for Honeymoon was so beautiful. That's when the "mainstream" was slowly starting to embrace her and I remember being so proud of her for headlining all these festivals. The dresses were GORGEOUS. The setlist couldve been better yes (basically nothing from Honeymoon), but we got Lana playing guitar on Yayo (!) and Video Games. That one show in Russia was phenomenal, very intimate. Also, my favorite ever photo from a Lana show was from this tour:

Lana Del Rey Latest Twitterissä: "Lana Del Rey performed at the Outside  Lands music festival, August 7th, 2016 https://t.co/WIaWCOuPFH" / Twitter

LA to the Moon was so so so good. Lust for Life songs sounded so good live. 13 Beaches was a great opener, we got the forever iconic Cherry routine, Black Beauty, Serial Killer again, some of her best outfits (but also some of her worst) and she actually toured extensively. Sadly this is where she started to rely a lot on loud af pre-recorded vocals though.

LA to the Moon Tour on Twitter: "Lana Del Rey performing at PalaLottomatica  in Rome, Italy, April 13, 2018 #LAtotheMoonTour (3)  https://t.co/0RMHNwt68a" / Twitter

The NFR Tour, it wasn't that bad, but it was the worst. The vocals were mid to bad a lot of the times, the setlist was tragic, her attitude was weird (Sean...) and it got canceled. Also the fact that NFR was such a big moment for her, I wish she had done a better show. Omg the pre-recorded backing vocals were tragic, the "you make me BLUEEE" part was lipsynced almost :rip: At least we got the Hollywood Bowl show, and Hope is a dangerous thing live with Jack!

Lana Del Rey Expands 'Norman F-cking Rockwell' U.S. Tour – Rolling Stone

Ahh, the Ocean Blvd festival-random dates-stadium-theatre Tour. Best-ever vocals, a higher level of production, multiple dancers (Bartender and Chemtrails choreos are so beautiful), actual backing singers (and really good singers), new band (with the good ol' guys too), happy af Lana, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous dresses, an even bigger audience than last decade... We already have many iconic moments -- Marilyn wig, costume change onstange, Glastogate, Sean shading, fucking Flipside live (I still scream at the thought), great new renditions of older songs, Ocean Blvd live and its extended outro, the last minute European tour, The Grants live with excellent vocals... and there's more to come! If only the setlist was a little bit better :defeated: 

Lana Del Rey arrives late on stage for BST Hyde Park gig before breaking  silence on Glastonbury boos with cheeky joke | The Sun

Wait but what was the tour in 2014 when she sang UV/West Coast for the first time? Was it Paradise Tour still? 

2014 shows were amazing... the darker shade and tone of Y&B, Body Electric... that one video from Berlin :defeated:

I hated when she started using backing vocals and showing up in sweater&addidas. Definitely THE WORST tour ever. 

And tbh I was scared she bring back this attitude for the latest shows but she actually put a lot effort this year and I'm really proud of her. If only the setlist was better it would be amazing.

3 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Wait but what was the tour in 2014 when she sang UV/West Coast for the first time? Was it Paradise Tour still? 

2014 shows were amazing... the darker shade and tone of Y&B, Body Electric... that one video from Berlin :defeated:

I hated when she started using backing vocals and showing up in sweater&addidas. Definitely THE WORST tour ever. 

And tbh I was scared she bring back this attitude for the latest shows but she actually put a lot effort this year and I'm really proud of her. If only the setlist was better it would be amazing.

that was paradise tour, endless summer tour was 2015

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

12 minutes ago, taco truck said:

that was paradise tour, endless summer tour was 2015

yeah but was it ever announced as Paradise Tour? I think they were all "Lana Del Rey Live" and that's it, I see it more as a promo tour

(Also Argentina was the last date of the proper Paradise Tour 2013 so I deny any further date being part of the tour :oic2:)

1. Festival Tour (2016)

2. Paradise Tour
3. Lust for Life promotional Tour

4. LA to the Moon Tour

5. Born to Die Tour

6. Endless Summer Tour 

7. Festival Tour (2023) 

8. Norman Fucking Rockwell! Tour
9. Festival Tour (2019)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

31 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

yeah but was it ever announced as Paradise Tour? I think they were all "Lana Del Rey Live" and that's it, I see it more as a promo tour

(Also Argentina was the last date of the proper Paradise Tour 2013 so I deny any further date being part of the tour :oic2:)

im trying to find some tour posters to confirm but all i found were fan edits. not even the Lana wiki has them :deadbanana:

1. endless summer tour (based on combined fact of setlist/vocals/outfits/stage design. this is also the only tour i've attended)

2. paradise tour (based on how engaged she was in performing and make-up; btd/paradise not my fav albums so setlists were mostly whatever for me tho i do LOVE american)

3. LFL tour (at least she did some HM songs, though this tour also has some of her very worst outfits and introduced the dancers)

4. NFR tour (disappointing setlists but i love NFR– though she played so few songs off it– at least we got a few iconic shows ie hollywood bowl, and i loved most of the outfits. vocals did leave something to be desired much of the time)

5. 2023 tour (the setlist is disppainting– apart from the new songs it's mostly just the setlist she's been going since LFL– and i HATE the dancers and think the stage design is chaotic; that said i am still dying to go and she is playing a few songs i love a lot, plus i missed the NFR tour, plus she seems happy to be touring again for the first time in ages)

6. BTD tour (my least fav album so ranking last is based on that alone)

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

im trying to find some tour posters to confirm but all i found were fan edits. not even the Lana wiki has them :deadbanana:

told ya

I'm kind surprised that many people love Endless Summer Tour that much (I thought that Paradise Tour was a fan fave). While the vocals were great there and we got to hear unreleased songs there :oprah3: but wasn't the setlist filled with BTD-Paradise songs and had only like 4 UV songs? :bebe: also I have wondered why the tour didn't have an European leg? 

url%5D