DNC

Man arrested in Quebec for death threats towards Lana

26 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

His Insta is so creepy what the fuck :scoff:

I think I just found his second account. It's disturbing and guess what's tagged in his bio? Lanaboards.

Anyway, I hate this for her. It's sickening af, she doesn't deserve to live in fear. I can't even imagine

1 minute ago, caribbean blue said:

I think I just found his second account. It's disturbing and guess what's tagged in his bio? Lanaboards

OMG... He was a member here? Can someone please link his Instagram? He was probably one of those insider freaks!

Lana needs to move to Saigon, Vietnam asap. These Western countries aren't safe for her anymore

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, DNC said:

i found a comment he made on a facebook Lana fanpage on 2021 and wtf..

"You know your nip leaves me blind but I do stil have your back and your bank card my love. You can find me at : *photo of his drivers license*"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02fwYJW67T4ocF9iu4U6YQ1AR8mT13oZeUqwG5U6s9wTSNdRr4nCZUFRtKFZ5u91Hil&id=338350129514772

I got chills. how creepy. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

2 minutes ago, DNC said:

i found a comment he made on a facebook Lana fanpage on 2021 and wtf..

"You know your nip leaves me blind but I do stil have your back and your bank card my love. You can find me at : *photo of his drivers license*"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02fwYJW67T4ocF9iu4U6YQ1AR8mT13oZeUqwG5U6s9wTSNdRr4nCZUFRtKFZ5u91Hil&id=338350129514772

His IG - denysmallet

It's clear he suffered from extreme, possibly chronic mental illness. It's a very sad situation. 

7 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Oh my god, are you being serious? People really go to her house in LA as well? That's terribly sad! 

Unfortunately I’m very serious. We’ve seen a lot of cases of people going over her house, must happen often. I really don’t understand why she hasn’t moved yet.

1 minute ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Unfortunately I’m very serious. We’ve seen a lot of cases of people going over her house, must happen often. I really don’t understand why she hasn’t moved yet.

Yeah it's the Streisand effect. Maybe she will move to a gated community or something. 

11 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

Lana needs to start walking with security. I know it must be annoying but she’s like one of the biggest artists out there rn

I heard that when Lana left a restaurant in Paris (early July) she was there with her security guard (he was wearing purple pants)

url%5D

I actually made a thread for this topic, but upon checking on it a moderator locked it because they were offended! Because this person was on Lanaboards, I'm very curious on what goes on "behind the scenes"...

http://lanaboards.com/topic/17341-mentally-illobsessed-fans-and-leaks-changing-lanas-music/

4 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

I actually made a thread for this topic, but upon checking on it a moderator locked it because they were offended! Because this person was on Lanaboards, I'm very curious on what goes on "behind the scenes"...

http://lanaboards.com/topic/17341-mentally-illobsessed-fans-and-leaks-changing-lanas-music/

I think maybe it was locked because of the whole mentally ill thing.. I know these stalkers are most likely struggling with their mental health.. but the other thread insinuated those who leak music or ask for leaked music are mentally ill :eek3:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

a moderator locked it because they were offended!

this is what that mod said

“I'm not sure if this thread is necessarily productive. The title is not very nice and all of these questions can be asked/answered in other threads. Closing this thread now.” 1034892694461370458.png?size=48

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

I heard that when Lana left a restaurant in Paris (early July) she was there with her security guard (he was wearing purple pants)

Yeah that’s Cody and this other dude is doing security for her as well https://imgur.com/a/m5FnYIY 

they’re not really intimidating tho I think she needs two BIG and muscular men walking by her side yk lmao

Screenshot-20230714-144221-3.png

This is from his more private IG. 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

this is what that mod said

“I'm not sure if this thread is necessarily productive. The title is not very nice and all of these questions can be asked/answered in other threads. Closing this thread now.” 1034892694461370458.png?size=48

I see exactly what the moderator said. What is the context of this non sequitur?

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think maybe it was locked because of the whole mentally ill thing.. I know these stalkers are most likely struggling with their mental health.. but the other thread insinuated those who leak music or ask for leaked music are mentally ill :eek3:

I am not accusing anyone asking for Lana's music to leak as mentally ill. If users want to come to that conclusion, it's a bit more reflective of them and not me. Also by the way Lanaboards liked a post of this guy. So it's convenient this happens and my thread gets blocked. 

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

Also by the way Lanaboards liked a post of this guy. So it's convenient this happens and my thread gets blocked. 

Is Elle supposed to do a background check before interacting with someone on Instagram or what are you implying here?

2 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

I am not accusing anyone asking for Lana's music to leak as mentally ill. If users want to come to that conclusion, it's a bit more reflective of them and not me. Also by the way Lanaboards liked a post of this guy. So it's convenient this happens and my thread gets blocked. 

I didn’t say you were accusing, but it could be interpreted that way. 
maybe just settle down a bit on throwing the “mentally ill” on a lot of threads, like it’s not a buzz word

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues