DNC

Man arrested in Quebec for death threats towards Lana

I wonder HOW tf she sleeps peacefully in her house knowing her address is public and people have managed to get inside already:mj3: 

like at the first sign of an incident of this nature happening to me I’d probably lose my mind and have panic attacks forever, imagine happening often

Just now, rocknrollgroupie said:

I wonder HOW tf she sleeps peacefully in her house knowing her address is public and people have managed to get inside already:mj3: 

like at the first sign of an incident of this nature happening to me I’d probably lose my mind and have panic attacks forever, imagine happening often

ikr... she must have some attachment to that house cause NO WAY IN HELL I'd be able to close my eyes at night knowing someone might be in my subterranean again. F that 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

Y’all remember the guy that took her jaguar for a spin, took pics of it at some random place, posted the pics on Instagram, and left like plastic toy fruits and vegetables in a bag at her gate box? Another person entered her house got a glass of water, and left - I think that was the YouTube lady but WOW Lana puts up with so much

4 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

ikr... she must have some attachment to that house cause NO WAY IN HELL I'd be able to close my eyes at night knowing someone might be in my subterranean again. F that 

Pls I’m calling my basement a subterranean from here on out I’m obsessed :eartha:

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Y’all remember the guy that took her jaguar for a spin, took pics of it at some random place, posted the pics on Instagram, and left like plastic toy fruits and vegetables in a bag at her gate box? Another person entered her house got a glass of water, and left - I think that was the YouTube lady but WOW Lana puts up with so much

it must’ve been a pretty hot day in LA…

6 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

I will forever be baffled over the shi.t he left behind. What even is that 😭 was that a thank you edible (not really) arrangement for taking the car? so random
That lady was something else... how does one think lana communicates with them through lyrics. and oh yeah White Hot forever, let me grab some water on the way. Holy water from the source and all.

They are not just stalkers, it's the weirdest stuff that happens to her. 

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Pls I’m calling my basement a subterranean from here on out I’m obsessed :eartha:

it's such a California thing ahahah 

I'm not even from there but I like calling it subterranean because it sounds fancy :ahh:

11 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

It's giving Goldilocks. 

She needs to have a decoy house with someone who looks like her. 

Okay, what she needs is one of those huge mansions down south with those huge open fields and then add watch towers. The fans trying to run across the field get KO'd with paintball guns. 

I would hate to see her have to defend herself like Da Baby did. https://www.vibe.com/news/national/dababy-home-invasion-intruder-shot-1234657054/

5 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

It's giving Goldilocks. 

She needs to have a decoy house with someone who looks like her. 

Charlie works in real estate, he might as well find a place 

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

Is Elle supposed to do a background check before interacting with someone on Instagram or what are you implying here?

I’m sorry for sidetracking, but this comment made me laugh :thumb2:

Idk why people are trying to villainize our peaceful moderators and admins 😭

lPqTY1H.jpg

Not this again… poor girl. I’m not sure if this guys insta is still up, but I want to remind everyone to not interact with it. Everytime something like this happens fans want to attack them (understandably) but it just makes things worse. Don’t give these people any attention! 

man. I've seen many sick people doing things like this to artists, but I feel like Lana is a magnet to them. Hope she knows it and have some good security.

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

god i feel so sorry for her… no wonder she leads a progressively private life when this is the projected image her fans get due to a few mentally deranged low lifes…

i’m glad he was arrested but i know there are probably other people out there like that and it makes me so upset for her

hope she stays safe with good security… not that that should even be necessary 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23