DNC

Man arrested in Quebec for death threats towards Lana

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Is Elle supposed to do a background check before interacting with someone on Instagram or what are you implying here?

You don't need a background check to see that this guy is clearly mentally ill and obsessed with Lana. It's evident in his posts. His social media posts are very alarming and the Lanaboards fan page liked a post of his. Why support this type of behavior? Then my thread gets locked. Sorry, but the entire situation seems rather strange to me. 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I didn’t say you were accusing, but it could be interpreted that way. 
maybe just settle down a bit on throwing the “mentally ill” on a lot of threads, like it’s not a buzz word

What do you want to call these type of people? Fan-crazy? Off the chain? Off the deep end? Mental illness isn't a buzzword, it's a reality. Sorry, it's not offensive, this guy struggles with mental health issues and Lana has had run-ins with similar people.  

Just now, rocknrollgroupie said:

Hope she’s okay :(

There was also that "Ricky" guy outside the church I think recently? I wish these people would have a stalker run-in to know what Lana goes through and feels like. It seriously makes me sick. I hope this guy gets the help he desperately needs and doesn't have the opportunity to get even somewhat close to Lana. 

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

You don't need a background check to see that this guy is clearly mentally ill and obsessed with Lana. It's evident in his posts. His social media posts are very alarming and the Lanaboards fan page liked a post of his. Why support this type of behavior? Then my thread gets locked. Sorry, but the entire situation seems rather strange to me. 

so…

getting flashbacks of lanita crying on stage during her LA to the moon tour bc of yet another crazy stalker</3. it's sad that she's especially in danger because of her rather ""carefree"" lifestyle (at least for a celebrity). it makes her super accessible and vulnerable to those ppl. stronger measures need ro be taken and i hope they find a compromise between the life she enjoys AND her safety

10 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Why does she attract stalkers?? This is like a yearly thing with her 

Yep and it’s getting worse apparently. 

21 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

There was also that "Ricky" guy outside the church I think recently? I wish these people would have a stalker run-in to know what Lana goes through and feels like. It seriously makes me sick. I hope this guy gets the help he desperately needs and doesn't have the opportunity to get even somewhat close to Lana. 

Fckn weirdo he’s def here. And, he did get close to Lana again after that incident, at the Billboard Women in Music.

I'm sure she is stressed about it but that's the way she wants to live her life which unfortunately makes her accessible to people on a daily basis, especially those who see her very often in LA either driving or at the places she frequents. She has increased security when traveling and as we saw her team is on it when it comes to stalkers. It's something that is not easily preventable when you are as famous as Lana is, there's bound to be people who are obsessive or have other issues.

That's doesn't mean we should brand them as mentally ill either because  that constructs a stigma. Let's call them obsessive or hyper-fixated and leave it at that. 

For now, we should concentrate on sending positive energy her way and hope she is doing okay and she feels safe surrounded by her team and friends now that the man has been arrested and cannot interfere with her show or be close to the fans or her.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

@cinnamongirI you having a non-disabled discord account would help me out a lot right now with the questions I have about this thread

emote.png

23 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Yep and it’s getting worse apparently. 

Fckn weirdo he’s def here. And, he did get close to Lana again after that incident, at the Billboard Women in Music.

Oh yeah he is here actually.. 

4 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

the fuck? she ALREADY filed a restraining order at this motherfucker in the past?

This is so concerning - he should've been arrested THEN

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

I thought this restraining order was against a woman? Who thought Lana was communicating to her directly in the lyrics? Could be mistaken though 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

16 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

the fuck? she ALREADY filed a restraining order at this motherfucker in the past?

This is so concerning - he should've been arrested THEN

i dont think this one is him but the fact that HE posted it is so weird to me

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I thought this restraining order was against a woman? Who thought Lana was communicating to her directly in the lyrics? Could be mistaken though 

Oh, that "America" woman :rip:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

so many stalkers we can't keep track of the restraining orders at this point.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg