Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Fuck me I listened to Zodiac snippets again & I need it :trisha: this is becoming my new Yosemite & Dealer :oprah:Therefore I wouldn't mind it being on LDR10 if it fits on it  ,so my apologies if I won't shut up about it in the coming months , consider it part of a manifesting ritual :smile2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

33 minutes ago, mermaidsparkle said:

You're right a couple songs on Chemtrails do have guitar but it is HEAVILY dominated by piano. Also most of the guitar on it is all played in major key, except for "Yosemite" and "Dark But Just A Game" which happen to be my favourite songs on the album. Major key just isn't to my personal taste, I study music theory and there are a lot of reasons for this and I could bore people to death giving an in depth explanation for it, but for the sake of simplicity I'll just say it always sounds a little too country music-ish to me, since C-Major, F-Major and G-Major are used a LOT in country music. I realize that's a totally subjective thing though and a lot of people love country music, and more power to them. 

This confuses me. People want guitar, so she leans into that guitar sound but to almost switch it up enough, she gives a more folky sound (it's borderline folk btw, not country, but keep studying music theory! along with all the other musical geniuses on LB lol) and then people say it's not enough lol

i'm not saying you have to like everything she ever puts out, you don't. and i'll be the first to admit, I want something new from lana, i'd love for her to work with kevin parker or someone different and weird, but all i'm saying is that i wouldn't be all that mad or upset if she did a smaller project like chemtrails again post Ocean Blvd

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

This confuses me. People want guitar, so she leans into that guitar sound but to almost switch it up enough, she gives a more folky sound (it's borderline folk btw, not country, but keep studying music theory! along with all the other musical geniuses on LB lol) and then people say it's not enough lol

i'm not saying you have to like everything she ever puts out, you don't. and i'll be the first to admit, I want something new from lana, i'd love for her to work with kevin parker or someone different and weird, but all i'm saying is that i wouldn't be all that mad or upset if she did a smaller project like chemtrails again post Ocean Blvd

Lana Impala is long overdue honestly

20 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Lana Impala is long overdue honestly

exactly and i told her, i said, ma'am

synth bells, synth pads, arps, electric bass, punchy drums, and silky guitars is what LDR X needs and i have decided that i will be contacting jack and kevin

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

exactly and i told her, i said, ma'am

synth bells, synth pads, arps, electric bass, punchy drums, and silky guitars is what LDR X needs and i have decided that i will be contacting jack and kevin

I think Kevin has the credentials to do of all of that on his own, no help required :true:

1 hour ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

ocean blvd this/ that I legit want a song about/ referencing sushi p0LtS1k.gif

at this rate we'll get one about steak n waffles

st,extra_large,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8fst,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If she ends up putting leaked songs on LDRX y'all better not say shit like: "She is so lazy just putting in old songs" "I wish she had more songs that we haven't heard from leaks, like I know seven of these songs already" (several people said this during BB track-list reveal, because of Cherry Blossom, Thunder, Dealer,  Nectar Of The Gods) LIKE... WE ARENT SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO SONGS THAT LEAK...

:hoe:

12 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

If she ends up putting leaked songs on LDRX y'all better not say shit like: "She is so lazy just putting in old songs" "I wish she had more songs that we haven't heard from leaks, like I know seven of these songs already" (several people said this during BB track-list reveal, because of Cherry Blossom, Thunder, Dealer,  Nectar Of The Gods) LIKE... WE ARENT SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO SONGS THAT LEAK...

Please take this to the Unreleased Syndrome thread. Too early in the pre-pre-release to start discussing the morality of leaks

41 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

i hate when she does it but i understand it too. it's also funny because some will complain that they're youtube rips lol and then others will complain if she changes something about a song 

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

If Living Legend, Nectar of the Gods and Cherry Blossom had never leaked, she couldn't have put them on the album as she downloaded them from YouTube.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024