Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

lana recording music in alabama, a place which was obviously significant to her when she was younger, is honestly so special :cryney2: manifesting gorgeous, elusive, nostalgic, haunting vibes akin to pin up galore, rehab, oh say can you see, and yayo :cryney2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I just skimmed through some songs and honestly I do not fuck with it but it’s kind of interesting so maybe it would be cool? It is actually very rnb/soul so I’m interested if Lana might be going towards that sound? Especially if she continues to collaborate with John batiste.

I'm interested in anything she does tbh, even if it seems like it'll be bad - she usually finds a way to blow me away. Kinda hope she continues in that path and continues to expand

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

IMG-9112.jpg

Is it her? If yes then this rumour likely just based on this photo.

I think it is, don't quote me tho

Listening to Katelyns latest single - would fuck with lana doing this music. PLS LANA I WOULD LOVE THIS!!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

3 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

does this mean an R&B album??

I don't think anything from today means anything for LDR10. It was just a spontaneous recording session, they even had to bring in a local musician to have someone play an instrument.

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

what happened? why is everyone hyped?

not hyped per say, but there is a rumor that lana is collaborating with katlyin barnes!(basically confirmed based on some pics we have seen

I'm hyped tho

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't think anything from today means anything for LDR10. It was just a spontaneous recording session, they even had to bring in a local musician to have someone play an instrument.

it's honestly so cool that she's eager to work with anybody, even local musicians, it goes to show how down-to-earth and passionate about music she is :wub: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

lana recording music in alabama, a place which was obviously significant to her when she was younger, is honestly so special :cryney2: manifesting gorgeous, elusive, nostalgic, haunting vibes akin to pin up galore, rehab, oh say can you see, and yayo :cryney2:

You don’t understand what I would give for this 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Yameena Khatri said:

Maybe lana is just a feature rather than them being her own songs :fabcat:

honestly I thought this too  

13 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

She is a true musical force. These songs——all written and composed by herself at a time when she had minimal resources at her disposal——are some of her most enticing and are just as captivating as her songs of today. Proof that true musicianship, artistry, and poetry can’t be bought. 

21 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

RUMOR ACCORDING TO LANA DEL REY ADDICTION ON TWT(and prob someone else but I'm to lazy to find it lmao): lana del rey has recorded a collaboration with singer Katlyn Barnes while in the studion in Alabama

Help she only has 567 monthly listeners on Spotify :toofunny: Lana doing charity as usual

2 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Help she only has 567 monthly listeners on Spotify :toofunny: Lana doing charity as usual

Her music is rlly good though! I listened to all of it

Mm9Nf5Z.gif