Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

Ready for LDR10 to be a rap album....

the way I want this to actually happen...

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

I think that Stand By Your Man cover is on the new album. It's like For Free you know, she started singing it on The NFR Tour and put it on the next album COTCC.

And didn't one of the insiders here (not saying the name to not cause a drama) say "stand by your man" in this thread earlier? Idk, just thoughts

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I think that Stand By Your Man cover is on the new album. It's like For Free you know, she started singing it on The NFR Tour and put it on the next album COTCC.

And didn't one of the insiders here (not saying the name to not cause a drama) say "stand by your man" in this thread earlier? Idk, just thoughts

country album confirmed YES :oprah4:

14 hours ago, Embach said:

Nah that is a lie, LDR10 features 24 "base" tracks, it has been in recording for the last 10 years (10 years for the 10th album), and album is split into 3 sections:

• first 12 tracks represent her 12 albums (AKA-OB), EPs (paradise, no kung fu) and her mixtape (The Phenomena of Lizzy Grant)
  • the second section contains 6 rap songs first one being titled Queen of Rap
  • the third and final section is still unknown.

The name of the album? Decennial or in some versions Denary (she still debating the name).

There will be a vinyl for every albums color that it represents:

• AKA - similar shade to the one in the background of the album
  • BTD - blueish
  • PD - gold
  • UV - dark gray
  • HM - red-ish
  • LFL - red (heart shaped)
  • NFR - neon green (similar to her nail color in the album cover=
  • COCC - light gray
  • BB - dark brownish
  • OB - pink
  • Phenomena - purple / deep purple
  • No kung fu - white

To top it off: instead of calling it side A, B, C, etc. Lana has decided to call the sides by seasons, to finally settle the debate about which album is what season.

And if that wasn't enough she will even include a special collection of vinyl discs (or cassettes if you're broke) containing all of her unreleased songs and demos!!!

God bless her!!!

(this is sarcasm, there is no way in hell that Lana would release (original) 24 tracks on an album)

Singin' in the old bars
Livin' for the fame

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I'd prefer her covers on a full covers album but I wouldn't be against this idea either. It's a great song and it fits her voice nicely :true:

The lyrics are also very og Lana 

giphy.gif

Edited by Nectar
DELETE

Singin' in the old bars
Livin' for the fame

Edited by Nectar
DELETE

Singin' in the old bars
Livin' for the fame

Manifesting old glamorous Golden Age Hollywood mysterious rich fascinating cinematic chaotic witching elegant diamond boss wife housewife beauty queen homewrecker idle teen Art Deco seaside spacey cosmic grunge glittering French American British Italian Spanish Riviera noir jazzy bluesy David Lynch old school trip hop fairytale period drama carousel antique princess forest wild woods nature cabin mountain bungalow mansion castle poetess style, flair, vibes, themes, aesthetics and visuals...

1.gif

url%5D

Lana choosing Stand By Your Man as her go-to country song (that she performs everywhere she goes) is the most predictable, obvious, on-brand move ever. It's obvious in a Lady Gaga kind of way. And I hate it.

deep-sigh-malik-wright.gif

43 minutes ago, Nectar said:

Nah that is a lie, LDR10 features 24 "base" tracks, it has been in recording for the last 10 years (10 years for the 10th album), and album is split into 3 sections:

• first 12 tracks represent her 12 albums (AKA-OB), EPs (paradise, no kung fu) and her mixtape (The Phenomena of Lizzy Grant)
  • the second section contains 6 rap songs first one being titled Queen of Rap
  • the third and final section is still unknown.

The name of the album? Decennial or in some versions Denary (she still debating the name).

There will be a vinyl for every albums color that it represents:

• AKA - similar shade to the one in the background of the album
  • BTD - blueish
  • PD - gold
  • UV - dark gray
  • HM - red-ish
  • LFL - red (heart shaped)
  • NFR - neon green (similar to her nail color in the album cover=
  • COCC - light gray
  • BB - dark brownish
  • OB - pink
  • Phenomena - purple / deep purple
  • No kung fu - white

To top it off: instead of calling it side A, B, C, etc. Lana has decided to call the sides by seasons, to finally settle the debate about which album is what season.

And if that wasn't enough she will even include a special collection of vinyl discs (or cassettes if you're broke) containing all of her unreleased songs and demos!!!

God bless her!!!

Lana is many things - genius, talented, beautiful, complex - but also lazy! the only world she does half of this is in your dreams baby

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

Lana choosing Stand By Your Man as her go-to country song (that she performs everywhere she goes) is the most predictable, obvious, on-brand move ever. It's obvious in a Lady Gaga kind of way. And I hate it.

I mean she's always loved Tammy - she had one of her album covers in the studio while she recorded LFL - and breaking up slowly is about her and George

I think she's embracing the more southern venues as a fun opportunity to sing the cover

35 minutes ago, Jared said:

literally what does lady gaga have to do with her covering a random country song from the 60s :icant: 

WGe8ynS.gif

34 minutes ago, Jared said:

what if jack is the cover's producer? :illuminataylor:

url%5D

13 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

literally what does lady gaga have to do with her covering a random country song from the 60s :icant: 

It's not a random country song, it's a classic. Lady Gaga is usually too on the nose with the shit she does and that's how this Lana cover feels, especially because of the message the song sends.

11 minutes ago, Embach said:

what if jack is the cover's producer? :illuminataylor:

It would still suck.