Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 10/20/2023 at 2:48 AM, Ocean Boulevard said:

So Honeymouns said Pearl Watch Me, Ring A Bell & Pyscho Lifeguard are real Ocean Blvd outtakes. 

these titles sound intriguing and really sound like they’d fit in with the theme of zodiac – “for the serial killer, the prostitute pick up, and pantyhose thriller”…very mysterious, dark, and reminiscent of vintage thriller/horror films. 

do you guys think they’ll see the light of day on ldr10, or will we have to wait years for them to be leaked :deadbanana:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

11 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

these titles sound intriguing and really sound like they’d fit in with the theme of zodiac – “for the serial killer, the prostitute pick up, and pantyhose thriller”…very mysterious, dark, and reminiscent of vintage thriller/horror films. 

do you guys think they’ll see the light of day on ldr10, or will we have to wait years for them to be leaked :deadbanana:

idk… her leaked stuff is slowly getting hard to find so i hope she releases them, tho i know she wont 😔 

ALSO theyre getting rid even of her sirens album stuff 😰😰 like this tiktok i posted w for k got taken down IMG-5363.png

do yall think this means smthn?

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

3 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

It seems to me that the leakers are waiting to see if Lana would like to use it in the future so that they leak it or not , we just have to wait and see

2 hours ago, fathercain said:

idk… her leaked stuff is slowly getting hard to find so i hope she releases them, tho i know she wont 😔 

ALSO theyre getting rid even of her sirens album stuff 😰😰 like this tiktok i posted w for k got taken down IMG-5363.png

same for aka stuff , a lot of songs is deleted from youtube :defeated:

7 hours ago, fathercain said:

girl definetly not she’s probably just getting stricter on copyright

7 hours ago, fathercain said:

I don’t know. I went to check my old lana playlist on SoundCloud and like everything was deleted off SoundCloud…

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Deluxes annoy me anyway it's like either weave all the tracks into one great standard album track list or use the extra songs for a follow up project don't rerelease a completed album with random stragglers on the end it doesn't sit right with me artistically or autistically. But I get that it's a business thing I'm just obsessed with albums as contained artistic statements - the vision, the order of tracks, the themes, the visuals, etc

7 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Deluxes annoy me anyway it's like either weave all the tracks into one great standard album track list or use the extra songs for a follow up project don't rerelease a completed album with random stragglers on the end it doesn't sit right with me artistically or autistically. But I get that it's a business thing I'm just obsessed with albums as contained artistic statements - the vision, the order of tracks, the themes, the visuals, etc

i think the same. i love the bonus tracks on Ultraviolence, but they feel so random. going from Black Beauty to Guns And Roses is so annoying because of the difference in sounds.

and then Florida Kilos to Is This Happiness. :toofunny:

32 minutes ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

i just listened to California (the honeymoon era one) 
that bridge was magical, those vocals :crai:

I really want an album with those vibes, why does she make good ass songs only to never release them? 

right, like pink champagne, it should have been on ultraviolence.

40 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

i think the same. i love the bonus tracks on Ultraviolence, but they feel so random. going from Black Beauty to Guns And Roses is so annoying because of the difference in sounds.

and then Florida Kilos to Is This Happiness. :toofunny:

literally i get whiplash from the change in vibe 

∞༺no more candle in the wind༻✧

z6534775e51e51.gif