Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i wonder how many songs/concepts for songs lana has already made for this album:sadcore5:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

i wonder how many songs/concepts for songs lana has already made for this album:sadcore5:

Knowing her she probably started halfway through the Ocean sessions :brows: but I wonder if she made the distinction back then or if she's using some outtakes as the starting point/concept. 

Zodiac seems similar in essence (experimental and chaotic) but sonically different even though it's not really the Americana sound she teased so who knows :silly:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Knowing her she probably started halfway through the Ocean sessions :brows: but I wonder if she made the distinction back then or if she's using some outtakes as the starting point/concept. 

Zodiac seems similar in essence (experimental and chaotic) but sonically different even though it's not really the Americana sound she teased so who knows :silly:

Zodiac is track 2 , confirmed by the insiders living over the tunnel under Delulu Boulevard  :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, disguttodeath said:

C & U :quote:

Have we reached this point of the pre-pre-release thread again à la DragonWhore or lustforlife?

icc-cricket.gif

url%5D

On 10/15/2023 at 6:04 PM, Honeytrails said:

that song in general is not that good… its the only thing keeping nfr from being a perfect record

Hide contents

(in my opinion!)

So many things keeping NFR from being perfect from my point of view, but yes, TNBAR is one of her worst songs yet (the final one being worse than the demo as well).

18 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

of course, DragonWhore

disguttodeath

DON'T you swear at me, you little shit! Don't you EVER raise your voice at me! I am your mother! You understand? All I do is worry and slave and defend you, and all I get back is that fucking face on your face! So full of disdain and resentment and always so annoyed! Well, now DragonWhore is dead!

I NEED SUNSHINE ON LDR10 SO MUCH WHEN IT HAS SIMILAR CHORD PROGRESSION TO KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR :trisha:

url%5D

1 hour ago, disguttodeath said:

DON'T you swear at me, you little shit! Don't you EVER raise your voice at me! I am your mother! You understand? All I do is worry and slave and defend you, and all I get back is that fucking face on your face! So full of disdain and resentment and always so annoyed! Well, now DragonWhore is dead!

Omg monologue of the century it's a crime Toni wasn't nominated for an Oscar 

1 hour ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

i wonder if she’s gonna sing about some moments on tour on LDR10?

i'll honestly combust if this it happens it would be too sweet

2 hours ago, disguttodeath said:

Film Daze on X: "“Don't you swear at me, you little shit! Don't you EVER  raise your voice at me! I am your mother! You understand? All I do is worry  and

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

But anyway are u up  to see a Jealous Girl playing dangerous and singing covers? Tbh this could make her make the queen of dissaster, ok, For now, bye, K.

1 minute ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

PSA by decree of all lanaboards members insiders must now actually give actual info to complete their insider status registration. natlE5D.gif

http://lanaboards.com/uploads/monthly_2023_10/4jVHZ9c.jpg.71da163c8e4046093abfe094933d7172.jpg

Eclipse getting out of the forum

2 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

But anyway are u up  to see a Jealous Girl playing dangerous and singing covers? Tbh this could make her make the queen of dissaster, ok, For now, bye, K.

http://lanaboards.com/uploads/monthly_2023_10/4jVHZ9c.jpg.71da163c8e4046093abfe094933d7172.jpg

Eclipse getting out of the forum

so nothing then ok that was all. fight amongst urselves leave me out of it thanks 

UV/Honeymoon