Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 10/23/2023 at 7:11 PM, Sunset Opal said:

I just want Ethel Cain vibes on her next album 

Oh me to! I want a sound like "Antlers" or "Ptolomea", maybe even "Inbred"

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

hopefully there are some ambient sounds on this album, and bridges too!! :lanahairflip:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

16 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

in order to that she should change the producers she's working with :stareney: So it's impossible

i thought she was working with rick nowels for ldr10?? i thought i saw it somewhere on here or was that a joke

I want to hear what she's cooking up with Jack, tbh. Unpopular opinion, I know, but to me, they're finally starting to scratch the surface of making some really great stuff - like A&W and Taco Truck and Venice Bitch. I think it's clear from what Jack said. I think for how popular Jack songs are, it's ironic how much people here hate her working with him but yet he also makes some of her best songs from more recent years

Just now, arman said:

i thought she was working with rick nowels for ldr10?? i thought i saw it somewhere on here or was that a joke

no, he commented on a post of hers and she posted back "rick!! <3 <3 <3" and that was that. no real confirmation of them working together again, unless i've missed something

but on another note, when do yall think she'll announce/release the next album? :oopna: i'm hoping for a spring announcement and a fall/september/october release

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I want to hear what she's cooking up with Jack, tbh. Unpopular opinion, I know, but to me, they're finally starting to scratch the surface of making some really great stuff - like A&W and Taco Truck and Venice Bitch. I think it's clear from what Jack said. I think for how popular Jack songs are, it's ironic how much people here hate her working with him but yet he also makes some of her best songs from more recent years

no, he commented on a post of hers and she posted back "rick!! <3 <3 <3" and that was that. no real confirmation of them working together again, unless i've missed something

but on another note, when do yall think she'll announce/release the next album? :oopna: i'm hoping for a spring announcement and a fall/september/october release

i think it's really up in the air. She's so random. my feeling is, is that we won't get another album from her until 2025.

Just now, arman said:

i think it's really up in the air. She's so random. my feeling is, is that we won't get another album from her until 2025.

i would think so too, but lately she's just been making so much. i think leakers might either know more than they're letting on (where's boz been? anyone heard from him or did his lil website flop?) and zodiac will be on the album or maybe it's titled zodiac already. or maybe they know absolutely nothing and we're just waiting to hear from someone credible again like boz or lana herself. guess we'll see what happens eventually

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

i would think so too, but lately she's just been making so much. i think leakers might either know more than they're letting on (where's boz been? anyone heard from him or did his lil website flop?) and zodiac will be on the album or maybe it's titled zodiac already. or maybe they know absolutely nothing and we're just waiting to hear from someone credible again like boz or lana herself. guess we'll see what happens eventually

i think lana is going to release zodiac as a single

6 hours ago, arman said:

how likely do you guys think that "zodiac" will be on LDR10? What are your thoughts?

LDR10 is likely to be the unreleased collection, so Zodiac being on it, although it’s an outtake, is very unlikely since it’s too recent. 

10 hours ago, arman said:

how likely do you guys think that "zodiac" will be on LDR10? What are your thoughts?

I want it to be, but idk I think it depends on the sound of the album and what other songs she writes for it

I think Jack is good but his mellow synths are so tired, it's just too ...... crickets

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

i'm still wanting to hear Rock Candy Sweet / Loved You Then & Now, so i mean.... if we get Zodiac and RCS gets snubbed, leakers need to just leak it at that point

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

This way be unpopular but I want NO previously unreleased songs on this record, I want only new songs. For me, old songs is what dragged both Chemtrails and Blue Banisters down

Is there any album that contains only new songs? I am guessing every album has at least one song that was written during previous eras and reworked later.

The case with Blue Banisters is different though as she YouTube ripped 3 songs.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024