Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

27 minutes ago, Oceanblue said:

I hope it's an unreleased songs album. We've been waiting for Fine China for years now!

If we get an unreleased album, i wonder what the album cover is gonna look like, what if it’s all just text? “Lana Del Rey - The Unreleased Collection”

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

33 minutes ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

If we get an unreleased album, i wonder what the album cover is gonna look like, what if it’s all just text? “Lana Del Rey - The Unreleased Collection”

this honestly would be iconic even tho it's a fairly simple title :smokes:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

55 minutes ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

I think an album like that is a great opportunity to display old & unseen pictures, maybe something like the Ocean Blvd booklet collage or these covers:

Spoiler

4.jpg

11229386.png

0843563155479.jpg?dougie-poole-2023-the-

0843563141502.jpg?califone-2023-quicksan

9784597.png

10 minutes ago, World At War said:

I think an album like that is a great opportunity to display old & unseen pictures, maybe something like the Ocean Blvd booklet collage or these covers:

Reveal hidden contents

4.jpg

11229386.png

9784597.png

this is such a good idea 

1 hour ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

'The Revenge of Lana Del Rey' is alive and breathing

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I have to say it again  I have a really good feeling for LDR10,  she enjoyed touring , seemed happy , met a new writer,  so I can wait patiently right now. Ocean Blvd is still feeding me so good too :trisha:  

I still think we could get sth LDR10 related in late spring  or summer next year. That would also mark 1,5 up to almost 2 years since she finished Ocean Blvd album  and more than a year since its release , so this would be a typically time for Lana between album cycles / to start a new album cycle:true: but I guess it also depends on if she releases the covers album,  unreleased collection first or tours again:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I have to say it again  I have a really good feeling for LDR10,  she enjoyed touring , seemed happy , met a new writer,  so I can wait patiently right now. Ocean Blvd is still feeding me so good too :trisha:  

I still think we could get sth LDR10 related in late spring  or summer next year. That would also mark 1,5 up to almost 2 years since she finished Ocean Blvd album  and more than a year since its release , so this would be a typically time for Lana between album cycles / to start a new album cycle:true: but I guess it also depends on if she releases the covers album,  unreleased collection first or tours again:true:

i'm kinda worried for whats to come actually, the g.p is still coming for her about that letter 

Maybe it's gonna take a long time for LDR10 :crai:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, MakingOut said:

Lana Del Rey is a witch and she will make an album called “serene queen” 🙏🙏🙏📿🤲🛐🧎🧎‍♀️🧎‍♂️

“Sunbather, moon chaser, queen of empathy 

I give myself two seconds to breathe
And go back to being a serene queen” 

serene queen is the title track of LDR10

CONFIRMED :illumarina:

3 hours ago, World At War said:

Hide contents

4.jpg

11229386.png

9784597.png

That first picture should have been OB cover actually. More interesting visually and more representative of how eclectic and diverse the record is.

2 hours ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

“Sunbather, moon chaser, queen of empathy 

I give myself two seconds to breathe
And go back to being a serene queen” 

serene queen is the title track of LDR10

CONFIRMED :illumarina:

she's going back to black because black=beauty, so that means ultraviolence B&W serene queen wtichy album coming soon..

1 hour ago, sjatib said:

That first picture should have been OB cover actually. More interesting visually and more representative of how eclectic and diverse the record is.

Oh hell no... It's a funny pic I'm glad it's part of the package but the Neil covers rock me to the core to this very day. Particularly the standard, the boob, the Amazon and the Target covers are soooo evocative of the album. Perhaps the first time in her career she has fully nailed the cover art

1 hour ago, sjatib said:

Of all the crazy shit that has been said on this website this might take it for me 

28 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Oh hell no... It's a funny pic I'm glad it's part of the package but the Neil covers rock me to the core to this very day. Particularly the standard, the boob, the Amazon and the Target covers are soooo evocative of the album. Perhaps the first time in her career she has fully nailed the cover art

Its funny how much the perspectives diverge here, haha. I genuinely love the album but the cover art just doesnt do it for me. Glad that you enjoy it that much, though!

12 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Of all the crazy shit that has been said on this website this might take it for me 

Hahahaha

Will get the doubtable honour I guess 😂

4 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i'm kinda worried for whats to come actually, the g.p is still coming for her about that letter 

Maybe it's gonna take a long time for LDR10 :crai:

some group of online people are hardly the g.p. there'd still be a hundred thousand people in the presale queue if she announced a concert tomorrow

I feel like she got off pretty lightly all thing considered, there have been some celebrities who've really put their foot in their mouth like Selena Gomez.. anyway it would surprise me if Lana gaf to the point where it would affect her album planning either way

20 hours ago, sjatib said:

oh let's be real if that one had been chosen as the album cover, the meltdowns on here would've been insane :eartha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, honeymo0n said:

oh let's be real if that one had been chosen as the album cover, the meltdowns on here would've been insane :eartha:

I know, I know!

But I would have personally loved it