Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She needs a simplistic album cover but with beautiful colouring-

e.g Alexandra savior’s the archer:

Spoiler

Alexandra_Savior_-_The_Archer.png

7 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Okay but hear me out, ethel cain or grimes should produce LDR10 :shock2:

Id be here for sza, asap, grimes & Kali Uchis features. Like imagine the collapse. Delusional tho. If anything we’ll get Nikki Lane and some other unknown white woman friend of hers :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If anything we’ll get Nikki Lane and some other unknown white woman friend of hers :defeated:

yes and that unknown white woman better be Florence Welch !!!!

and also for giving me Margaret

20 hours ago, barttttender said:

Yes, but where's the source for this collab? Who teased it - lana or abel?

Twitter rumors :toofunny:. But then Lana started talking about moons on Instagram and put Abel’s song on her insta story. And The Weeknd randomly changed his profile pic to a moon.

29 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Twitter rumors :toofunny:. But then Lana started talking about moons and put Abel’s song. And The Weeknd randomly changed his profile pic to a moon.

OMGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :noparty::noparty::noparty:

That sounds very very promising. I need a fire Lana x Weeknd collab. Imagine something upbeat and 80s, like the stuff Abel's been putting out over the past few years. Like Take My Breathe Away or Save Your Teas, but with Lana on it. I would fucking die

Please, lana, no more ballads and sad girl shit! This boy needs new gym music.

I reckon it'll just be a one off collab, probably has nothing to do with ldr10

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

56 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I mean... I think you're stanning the wrong artist :oprah7:

I can't really envision Abel's and Lana's collab today since their current musical directions are way too different now. Abel current music (Dawn FM era) is mostly 80s-90s dance pop music inspired while Lana's mostly Americana piano folk. I mean, she did do Don't Call Me An Angel (horrendous song though) during NFR era but still, I can't really envision that. It was only possible in Ultraviolence, Honeymoon and Lust For Life eras (when they collaborated together in those eras) when their music shared the same downtempo vibes.

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

I can't really envision Abel's and Lana's collab today since their current musical directions are way too different now. Abel current music (Dawn FM era) is mostly 80s-90s dance pop music inspired while Lana's mostly Americana piano folk. I mean, she did do Don't Call Me An Angel (horrendous song though) during NFR era but still, I can't really envision that. It was only possible in Ultraviolence, Honeymoon and Lust For Life eras (when they collaborated together in those eras) when their music shared the same downtempo vibes.

Against the Common opinion here i think she will go back to these eras. Not in the way that she is copy these albums, but i think she will develop these eras. A&w, peppers, taco truck are Fan favorites and they are similiar to her older style, but with a new twitch. I see her leaving this piano folk path.

Mark my words!!!

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

3 minutes ago, Blackestday x CN said:

Against the Common opinion here i think she will go back to these eras. Not in the way that she is copy these albums, but i think she will develop these eras. A&w, peppers, taco truck are Fan favorites and they are similiar to her older style, but with a new twitch. I see her leaving this piano folk path.

Mark my words!!!

im going to trust u even tho idk u & ur clearly delusional. I believe in you girl. She’s coming

gLoD.gif

1 hour ago, Blackestday x CN said:

A&w, peppers, taco truck are Fan favorites

A&W maybe.. but peppers and taco truck?? they're not even good songs let alone fan favourites :oprah3:

2 hours ago, Blackestday x CN said:

Mark my words!!!

i choose to believe this :true: let's manifest together girlies

(even tho i do also really like her recent style, dont get me wrong)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I'd love for her to expand on the original concept of Lust for Life. That was such a missed opportunity and i think she should go back to it. A full spacey, ethereal and dreamlike aesthetic with lush, ambient production and slowcore-like songs. She could also incorporate astrology into it somehow and maybe even make every track be about each starsign (as others have said), with atmospherical and ambient interludes inbetween each track.. the power it would have... she'd make history with it :trisha3:

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

A&W maybe.. but peppers and taco truck?? they're not even good songs let alone fan favourites :oprah3:

are u insane? Taco truck is magnificent and such an interesting idea: remixing a previous album’s track and putting it on ur new album. The taco truck part is iconic as hell too. BUT I can understand if ppl don’t like it that much

However Peppers is LITERALLY the best song on OB. Like…. It’s giving something that she hasn’t given since 2014. Period

gLoD.gif

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

However Peppers is LITERALLY the best song on OB. Like…. It’s giving something that she hasn’t given since 2014. Period

THIS WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING !!! it is THEE surf rock anthem and probably her most interesting and experimental song ever 

and also for giving me Margaret

4 hours ago, barttttender said:

Lana ???? Gym music ??? :air2: