Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

Can we not discuss Lana’s weight/body? 

facts. Unless it’s to say she’s a skinny queen, or thick in all the right places, or that she’s THEEE standard for female beauty goals. Because it’s true and it’s all that matters :beyonce:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

not the conversation i thought i'd see when opening this thread :bebe:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Unless it’s to say she’s a skinny queen

:eyes: maybe let's not say that either eep 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

:um4:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

25 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

How does tour keep her fit she stands and sings she's not dancing out here

She's also not rly on like a "tour" tour, she does some occasional festivals but so far not like back to back to back where it would require lots of physical activity

or maybe she can be on a diet course... I mean she's a millionaire, she can easily access to any sort of privilege to have personal diet experts  / personal trainer. She might even do yoga, pilates, working out at the gym, working out from home, etc as we speak - which really help you to lose weight as well as balance your mental health. Besides that, she is as happy losing weight as when she was gaining weight during covid so she knows whats the best for herself. Its not always the pills or medication. There's so many ways to achieve it.

One thing we know for sure that she is Lana fucking Del Rey, she is legend status, her body does not define her as an artist at this point, she can gain weight and then lose it whenever she wants to. If she wants to be skinny, then snap, she is skinny just like that, it is not to be deciphered. So its really not our business to speculate about anything regards to her body. She is MOTHER any way, any day.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

maybe she's on a diet. I mean she's rich af, she can easily access to any sort of privilege to have personal diet experts  / personal trainer. She might even do yoga, pilates, working out at the gym, working out from home, etc, those really help you to lose weight as well as balance your mental health. Besides that, she is as happy losing weight as when she was gaining weight during covid so she knows whats the best for herself. Its not always the pills or medication. There's so many ways to achieve it.

One thing we know for sure that she is Lana fucking Del Rey, she is legend status, her body does not define her as an artist at this point, she can gain weight and then lose it whenever she wants to. If she wants to be skinny, then snap, she is skinny just like that. So its really not our business to speculate about anything regards to her body. She is MOTHER any way, any day.

Yesss sorry if my comment came across as weird to anyone. I was just trying to say it doesn’t matter what her weight is or if she is on ozempic lol and it’s none of people’s business all that matters is that she’s happy:wub:

Also sorry I know it’s off topic I just wanted to clarify myself:defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

25 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

Can we not discuss Lana’s weight/body? 

XGP05Wo_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

She asked me to look  :delish:

And sry ms elle for off topic ummmm Ldr10 Country-Trap record confirmed ?

11 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Yesss sorry if my comment came across as weird to anyone. I was just trying to say it doesn’t matter what her weight is or if she is on ozempic lol and it’s none of people’s business all that matters is that she’s happy:wub:

Also sorry I know it’s off topic I just wanted to clarify myself:defeated:

Noooooo  i totally understand that, but my point is - i saw sooo many people assume someone using mad pills / medication to lose weight, not just Lana, its any celebrity (Ariana Grande for example), and I just want you guys to know that there are so many way to lose weight... Accusing anyone to use medication is kind of... sensitive. Lana might be working out, doing pilates, martial arts as we speak (dont forget homegirl used to study jiu jitsu).

But anyways, sending u love X  we all are on the same (Lana)board here and we hate hate hate those dumb stans who wants her to look a certain way as if shes not a grown ass woman, its dissappointing to look at.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

back to LDR10 

after Ocean Blvd, i'd say i want her to do some crazy shit, more camp, more WEIRD, experimental, more controversial, something unexpected.

Lets be honest she is the BEST when she is unexpected and leaves no clue to no one. Thats when she is a real THREAT and all the pop gurlies better watch her ass. Dont believe me? Just look at Venice Bitch and A&W - till this day, both of these are the most crazy shit she ever done.

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Before Ocean Blvd was released I had a dream she came out with reggae lol :deadbanana:

I’d honestly love this. One of the first questions I want to ask her if I meet her is whether she listens to reggae since it’s my favorite genre :eartha: 

I’m not sure about her including reggae on LDR 10 but it would be fun to see her do a random collab with one of the Marley brothers in the future.

hyz6.gif

but seeing her going back and forth to L4L era these days really warms my heart because L4L is MY favourite era of her, like that feeling of listening to the album in summer 2017 is one thing i will never forget for the rest of my life. I never hated L4L, i will stand by L4L till the day i die. Idgaf if people hate it.

and that vintage futuristic galaxy aesthetic was brilliant and she really pulled it the fuck off. I need her to reuse it. I need a spacey-jazzy, night time shoegaze, psychedelic space-time distorted record :lange: 

And lets talk about how suitable the retro sci-fi aesthetic is for Lana. I just know she will fuck it up real good. Manifesting something like Lana Del Rey meets Metropolis (1920s) visually

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

but seeing her going back and forth to L4L era these days really warms my heart because L4L is MY favourite era of her, like that feeling of listening to the album in summer 2017 is one thing i will never forget for the rest of my life. I never hated L4L, i will stand by L4L till the day i die. Idgaf if people hate it.

and that vintage futuristic galaxy aesthetic was brilliant and she really pulled it the fuck off. I need her to reuse it. I need a spacey-jazzy, night time shoegaze, psychedelic space-time distorted record :lange: 

Manifesting 

SeTj9Mb.jpeg

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

We need more ppl rallying for an album that sounds like Stargirl Interlude x Shades of Cool

exactly ma'am

Spoiler

The tiring COTCC country discussion, dreams discussion, the tiring weight discussion. We're only 200 pages and this thread has seen the world a lot :oprah8:

I thought of Paradise era strings today, and it would be nice to see her working with Dan Heath on LDR10 again :wub:

url%5D