Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

46 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

:derpna2: a country album? I know nothing about country apart from Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton as I'm from South America but since COCC I've felt she's already making country music, or at least grabbing a lot of things from that genre. Then again I know nothing about it so don't mind me. Personally, I'm super tired of it, but of course she can do as she pleases, and that's absolutely okay (besides I always wanna see what comes next)

Hola mi fellow argentina :party:

You're not entirely wrong about her taking elements of country since Chemtrails, but the proper definition would be Americana, since it's a mix of all the "core" American genres like folk, country, soft rock, gospel and more. If she makes a full-on country album it'll be very different from her previous albums imo.

im manifesting she works with salem for a song, i mean its definitely pretty likely. i imagine her vocals with their vibes would go crazy, especially if it was incorporated sort of like how tommy genesis was on ocean blvd, so the lana energy prevailed :mariah2: 

giphy.gif

We’re at page 222, it’s manifestation time :pray2:

if she does do a country album, let’s hope Summer Wine and I Will Always Love You is on it because that would be so cuntry. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

stop complaining about a hypothetical country album that doesnt even exist yet

we know the second whatever the next album is drops you will be saying it’s the second coming of christ :brigitte:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

The problem with country (or any genre tbh) is everyone describes it differently. 

Lana herself has said that she thinks Ride has a country vibe to it, so while everyone thinks we’re getting yeehaw country I absolutely do not 

"Don’t forget me"