Elle

Rogers, AR @ Walmart Amp - August 8th, 2023

I know 9 out of 10 times Lana meets fans after her shows... I am going to hang out after the show, does anyone have ideas of where she might stop and say hi? I know last time I saw her she came out by the parking lot of the venue... But was not sure if she would come down to pit after the show (probably not since people will need to start leaving the venue. I have not been here before so if anyone has and knows any areas around the venue that is lowkey where she would come out please let me know :wub:  I will have flowers for her 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

3 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

I know 9 out of 10 times Lana meets fans after her shows... I am going to hang out after the show, does anyone have ideas of where she might stop and say hi? I know last time I saw her she came out by the parking lot of the venue... But was not sure if she would come down to pit after the show (probably not since people will need to start leaving the venue. I have not been here before so if anyone has and knows any areas around the venue that is lowkey where she would come out please let me know :wub:  I will have flowers for her 

ill be waiting also, i was trying to look on google at the venue, and all i can think is maybe where the backstage area is to the left??? idkkkkk ive never been to this venue before

:agree:yeah i said it:agree:

27 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Omg praying you get to meet her again! :party::wub: 

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Omg praying you get to meet her again! :party::wub: 

You're so sweet!! Thank you love. I was very lucky to get a quick picture with her before but "meeting" her per say... I did not. I saw she came out after but I was already driving 3 hours back home for work the next day. (Looking back I should have taken the next day off) so I really am hoping this time to actually speak with her and tell her how much I love her. Wish me lots of luck, I have loved her since 2013 when I was in 7th grade :wub:

:legend::legend::legend:Manifesting :legend::legend::legend:

Thought I would put this out here, there’s a raffle happening and it’s for a good cause. Tickets are $10 but the winner gets 2 seated tickets. It ends 7pm on Wednesday (: 

https://www.rememberingnicholasfoundation.com/event-details/lana-del-rey-raffle-ticket?fbclid=IwAR0adLhGeIinI6-nCt5o3wtP9N3CxjXOLsImS3a3Zob4i9k4QgbX2gtssII_aem_ATKwfHLdOxIGUiMnfd8BccJuA99nqU3Z8k9tGo3Vy1gL1or4BdzdRn_27n7KyGH8k0A&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

faSE.gif

Can't wait to see if she changes anything for this, even if she doesn't, it's still so fun to watch her perform each time!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

On 7/28/2023 at 3:19 PM, Lustrouslines said:

my friend sold me 2 GA pit tickets, traveling from dallas and will start the line on the 6th… i’m ready

Is this not a little excessive for Arkansas 😭 there will be no one until day of

7 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

the line started on friday… just made it

WOW!!! How many people are in the line so far? I wish I had pit tickets but they all sold out and went on resellers websites for thousands right after the sale started..