Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

When the newsletter signup asked for my birthday and the year started from 2010… I don’t know if I felt bad for being “old” or if they think all her fans are 13 year olds. :deadbanana:

easter egg for aka baby! :sass:

It seems Openstage (the host site) is meant to help artists "reduce [their] reliance on social media" – that, paired with "this will be the official source from now on", makes me think she'll cease use on Instagram shortly...but it's kind of exciting - also manifesting everything under the sun (AKA re-release, unreleased album, and tour) :legend:

https://www.openstage.live/

17 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Yes. GATEKEEP

(sorry I’m having panic attacks thinking about my next shows)

we must shut down the gates I fear

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

i've been obsessively watching lizzy grant live videos for the past 3 hours for the first time in a long time for NO REASON and then i was like ok i need to stop and i logged to my insta and i saw her announcing this shit as sparkle jump rope queen :crying:

i need ALL of the lizzy grant :trisha: of course i am always obsessed with lizzy grant but i'm ESPECIALLY obsessed at the moment so anything lizzy grant is going to make me SO happy :wub: I AM READY FOR THE MACBOOK IMOVIE GARAGEBAND 2008 YOUTUBE MYSPACE NEW JERSEY DAVID KAHNE MAYBE WE COULD GO TO CONEY ISLAND BLUE RIBBON SPARKLER TRAILER HEAVEN BONANZA LANA DEL REY GIVE IT TO MEEEEE :kris:

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

When the newsletter signup asked for my birthday and the year started from 2010… I don’t know if I felt bad for being “old” or if they think all her fans are 13 year olds. :deadbanana:

no cuz i said this too :toofunny: making me scroll that far made me feel elderly 

violets in your eyes

20 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Yeah, she’s definitely quitting the honeymoon account. Like I thought, e-mails will be the communication to fans from now on. Kinda sad but oh well, it might be best for her if she really doesn’t want a public private account anymore.

This is definitely true. She commented on delreydear’s post that it will be “nice having our own channel of communication.” While I think it’s sad that she’ll probably quit honeymoon again, at least she won’t be completely silent, hopefully.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Screenshot-20230723-172941-Instagram.jpg

:popcorn:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

I'm just going to continue adding unreleased lana songs to spotify to try and make me less excited :creepna3:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

If you go to the actual website and sign up through there you get an email confirmation and can make a password 

The lana del rey store? Which website?

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

a

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

If you go to the actual website and sign up through there you get an email confirmation and can make a password 

what i didn’t get that