Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

3 minutes ago, Billie said:

I don’t get why she wouldn’t do this on her main site rather than some random ass site… :wtf2:

She wanted Sparklejumpropequeen to be alive & breathing :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Billie said:

I don’t get why she wouldn’t do this on her main site rather than some random ass site… :wtf2:

idk but here you can see it has actual interface as other social media https://www.openstage.live/ and various options to interact with fans and show the statistics so maybe it was cheaper for them to make an account on this rather than set a whole new newsletter just for lana to drop it weeks later

Just now, breakingupslowly said:

on her new website it says ‘pre save to all my future releases x’ with the options and its delusional to make anything of it but :illumilana2: 

exactly what I was thinking

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

5 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

honestly it’s not that srs if you have instagram/facebook/etc they have more data on you than you can even fathom 

just sign up for lanas silly little emails:party: 

I mean everything she has gets hacked and this is some rando site but tbh I simply don't want to and just felt like being dramatic on this fine morning

:agree:

I'm not signing up

But I'm not not signing up

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

idk but here you can see it has actual interface as other social media https://www.openstage.live/ and various options to interact with fans and show the statistics so maybe it was cheaper for them to make an account on this rather than set a whole new newsletter just for lana to drop it weeks later

i actually don’t hate this as a concept if she deletes her instagram

atleast then her team will be inclined to do more and know where her active fans are

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i actually don’t hate this as a concept if she deletes her instagram

atleast then her team will be inclined to do more and know where her active fans are

Data: 25% of fans are located in the US and 75% of fans are located elsewhere

Ben and Ed: let's do a 4 month US tour + 1 special UK show

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I split the discussion about her newsletter into its own thread here so we can use it as a new update thread! :) 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

what are we pre-saving tho...

UIRRGtV_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

That's exactly what I was wondering. Like is it for ALL of her music in the future, or an upcoming project? (aka lizzy grant pls)

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

26 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I mean everything she has gets hacked and this is some rando site but tbh I simply don't want to and just felt like being dramatic on this fine morning

:agree:

I'm not signing up

But I'm not not signing up

Especially when it's Lana's. We know very well that the hackers aren't that....graceful for her

url%5D

I don't know if it's safe to sleep ton, Idk if lana will do something at any time

Mm9Nf5Z.gif