Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

7 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Maybe someone already answered this but what’s this difference between using this and her just sending us things through her site’s mailing list like Lorde does?

Openstage has more advanced features and analytics but it's unclear if her team will use this.

https://www.openstage.live/product

I’m really confused by people being weirded out by the location/phone number thing? Have you guys never signed up for anything? Location is obviously for tour dates. And it’s normal to put in your phone, email, bday, and name for website/mailing list sign up lol it’s not like it asked ur credit card info… 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I’m really confused by people being weirded out by the location/phone number thing? Have you guys never signed up for anything? Location is obviously for tour dates. And it’s normal to put in your phone, email, bday, and name for website/mailing list sign up lol it’s not like it asked ur credit card info… 

it usually is either email or phone number not both... 

I never got a confirmation email from the link in Lana's story, I just tried registering again from that other link on here, all it wanted was my email and I instantly got an email to confirm my account and make a password. Despite not entering in my name on the second attempt, all my name is there from the first link, so I guess it worked the first time. Idk. What a mess :crossed:

This is the link that finally worked setting up an account for me https://sparklejumpropequeen.os.fan/ (thank you @honeymooncd

5 hours ago, ImenaOphelia said:

what are we pre-saving tho...

Everything, apparently: 

Screenshot-2023-07-23-at-8-30-54-PM.png

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

47 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

it usually is either email or phone number not both... 

it’s probably because they will send out alerts through text message but also send emails. It’s not weird I’ve signed up for a lot of things that ask for both.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

I never got a confirmation email from the link in Lana's story, I just tried registering again from that other link on here, all it wanted was my email and I instantly got an email to confirm my account and make a password. Despite not entering in my name on the second attempt, all my name is there from the first link, so I guess it worked the first time. Idk. What a mess :crossed:

This is the link that finally worked setting up an account for me https://sparklejumpropequeen.os.fan/ (thank you @honeymooncd

ofc :heart:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

8 hours ago, honey on the vine said:

it's going to be a nightmare... plus you can guarantee it'll only be like 3 london dates, one scotland date and that's it :trisha:

Well maybe she’s asked locations for demand? That’s what I’m hoping.

So all the north east gals need to set their location, a show in Newcastle please :flutter: but I’m happy with Scotland.. just no London overkill please

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

7 hours ago, dxniell said:

No bc genuinely what is anyone gonna take from me that is so insanely intresting like data wise like cool all ur gonna do it log into my pintrest I guess

Yeah like what data will they find with me.. that my only interest in Lana and im borderline obsessed.. do it.. let Lana know and take pity on me and visit my small humble town.. even work at the local Wetherspoons :oic2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Ummmm sparkle jump rope queen!? I’m literally crying. She has to be releasing her unreleased music.