Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

Just now, x VB said:

The one she posted via Instagram stories

Just now, Good Intentions said:

looks like it can't be changed but I see also no option to delete the account. Only the email address can be changed.

I never received a confirmation mail for that site where I left my phone number, just for the other one, so no idea how to even access this account, if it exists at all. 

It was expensive watch it 

9 minutes ago, x VB said:

So you have to pay to delete the data or did I misunderstood what they said in the last paragraph?

https://www.openstage.live/privacy/

I think if you have the "right to delete" it shouldn't cost anything, so I don't know if this fee is really legal, maybe it's only for the "right to know".

after reading this, I feel like I have signed a contract with the devil :scoff:

Especially interesting how they advertise: "Identify who your core fans are,and how each fan is prepared to support you, right now." 😂🙈

It was expensive watch it 

crying at everyone worried about their data or whatever 

like if you’re signed up to literally any website at all, they have your data, and like you can literally google someone’s name and find their phone # & address on all those people finder websites, it’s all just public info, basically the same info a phone book would have 

artists do these text-update things all the time, it’s really not that deep actually, nothing to worry about, no need to be paranoid or change your number

14 minutes ago, x VB said:

So you have to pay to delete the data or did I misunderstood what they said in the last paragraph?

https://www.openstage.live/privacy/

In the EU they can't charge for right to delete, no matter what they write here.

I'd just write them an email from the same address you signed up with and request to get your data deleted. That is usually enough.

45 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I especially don't like how my full name shows up on my "profile" there. Gonna try to change it

I didn't like that either, so I changed my last name to just an initial

4 minutes ago, x VB said:

You never know

Ngl I’m not exactly educated on this topic but is it any different to the multiple accounts and stuff you have on social media’s and websites?? I don’t understand the fuss.

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m sorry but if you have time to be on Lana Boards in the middle of a week day your data probably isn’t that important

You actually ended with that one. Following u rn x

ethel-cain-hayden.gif