baddisease

The allegations against Lizzo, briefly explained

i'm not surprised tho. it seems like mean girl shit. she gets fat shamed and then she starts fat shaming. also the banana/pussy thing is... weird. :deadbanana:

i also think her statement is a bit weird too. she claims she doesn't want to be a victim in this situation, i don't think anyone is calling her a victim tho so idk what she's on about but she then says "thank you for your support during this hard time" LMAOOOOO so manipulative

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

so when is she getting the same treatment as Melanie did? :nails:

there's no comparison here. lizzo's allegations are calling people fat and encouraging them to engage in stripper show antics. melanie's allegation was rape. obviously it didn't turn out to be true but the situation is just different

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt however, there's a wide array of people from different time periods who have come out saying she's been a mean girl in many different ways, has done and said things that were and still are not okay. I understand why many would be hesitant to come out with any allegations previously considering her success. 
The statement she put out was a little insufficient for me as well. 

People who use the lawsuit as a pass to fat shame Lizzo instead though are also disgusting. I've seen many of those comments and videos particularly on TikTok. Gross.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

9 minutes ago, genghis khan said:

there's no comparison here. lizzo's allegations are calling people fat and encouraging them to engage in stripper show antics. melanie's allegation was rape. obviously it didn't turn out to be true but the situation is just different

You're forgetting the Banana thing, unless thats what you meant by "stripper show antics..." Which I doubt could even be associated as such... Especially when it was made clear no one was comfortable doing it. Melanie's situation was between two *consenting* (i use the word lightly because the situation is still blurry) adults. IDK That these people were ever even asked...just told

if anything lizzo is worse and should be treated as such

On 8/2/2023 at 4:35 PM, Coloringbooks said:

Lizzo sacrificing herself for Kehlani/Beyoncé :hdu:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

You're forgetting the Banana thing, unless thats what you meant by "stripper show antics..." Which I doubt could even be associated as such... Especially when it was made clear no one was comfortable doing it. Melanie's situation was between two *consenting* (i use the word lightly because the situation is still blurry) adults. IDK That these people were ever even asked...just told

if anything lizzo is worse and should be treated as such

The banana thing was in fact part of the show. It's something the club was apparently known for and Lizzo encouraged her dancers to partake in it. I agree that it was wrong of her, but it's different from a rape allegation. 

You're missing my point. I know that at the end of the day Melanie was probably innocent due to all of the new info that has came out since.  But my point is that the nature of the initial allegations are different so why would you expect the response to be the same?

19 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i'm not surprised tho. it seems like mean girl shit. she gets fat shamed and then she starts fat shaming. also the banana/pussy thing is... weird. :deadbanana:

i also think her statement is a bit weird too. she claims she doesn't want to be a victim in this situation, i don't think anyone is calling her a victim tho so idk what she's on about but she then says "thank you for your support during this hard time" LMAOOOOO so manipulative

i honestly think her statement is not for the public and just a careful choice of words that later can be used in her trial

Just now, genghis khan said:

But my point is that the nature of the initial allegations are different so why would you expect the response to be the same?

I guess I just hoped that the collective internet would stick to their values and hold abusers accountable, rather than trying to compare / contrast situations.

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

i honestly think her statement is not for the public and just a careful choice of words that later can be used in her trial

it seems so. it's not doing her any favors in the court of public opinion though

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

I guess I just hoped that the collective internet would stick to their values and hold abusers accountable, rather than trying to compare / contrast situations.

>rather than trying to compare / contrast situations.

you were the one that brought up Melanie first :crossed:

I think the allegations against her dance team's leader Shirlene Quigley are weirder  :thumb3:  Apparently a Jesus freak but at the same time explaining her sexual fantasy of having 10 dicks in front of her face at the same time to the entire dance team ?? And telling people masturbation is a sin and then coming to work and being like "I had an oopsie today 😳"... Girl

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

explaining her sexual fantasy of having 10 dicks in front of her face at the same time

this is a nightmare not a fantasy. I mean…the smell alone… 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Her apology wasn't anything convincing, and her team gave TMZ an audition tape of the other girl as if it had anything to do with anything which was uncalled for and not needed

Well it does sort of have to do w something.. One of the main plaintiffs (Arianna) in the lawsuit against Lizzo is the girl in the audition tape. She went and auditioned for season 2 of Lizzo's show after she ran her course on season 1 (and everything she alleges in the suit already happened). I understand it could be for money but if the work environment was so hostile that she's currently suing it looks suspicious that she was showering Lizzo with compliments and wanting to work with her again after all of those things happened

39 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Neither, we should ask her PR team cause girl wtf they doing 😭

I feel like sometimes PR teams make shit worse like

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

this is a nightmare not a fantasy. I mean…the smell alone… 

Cheesy 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?