barttttender

The most WTF moments of LDR's career in your opinion

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

2020 european tour was… bold

I remember everyone was saying it could be bc of Covid (tho it was not yet declared a pandemic) but then didn’t she show up at Disneyland Paris a few days later in huge crowds…

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

11 minutes ago, Mer said:

I remember everyone was saying it could be bc of Covid (tho it was not yet declared a pandemic) but then didn’t she show up at Disneyland Paris a few days later in huge crowds…

it was disneyland in CA which is just as bad :toofunny:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

QFTC was such a fever dream to me. It happened at such a weird period of time-- the pandemic was still new, we were all so confused, I had been just sitting in my room rotting for months while school was cancelled until further notice, everyone was posting dalogna coffee tiktoks, there were riots in the streets, some lady in a wheelchair was stabbin people,  and then one day I woke up at like 1pm to my friend personally texting me "WTF DID LANA JUST POST??" 

Yeah she was kind of out of her mind for that. But weren't we all?

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

1 hour ago, 420cait said:

the mask controversy 😭 in my opinion that's more valid for critiquing than QFTC 

NOT THE MASK:toofloppy: & it being in cocc video too:toofloppy:

Lana typing anything typewriter form or upside down fonts :toofunny:

1 hour ago, Furor Poeticus said:

This BIH 

786.png

…what was even more WTF about this post is how exaggerated people’s reactions were to this, calling Lana racist or saying she ruined her career like LOL 

What gets me the most about this is afterwards she went on to release the tamest single of her career- Let Me Love You Like A Woman. This would’ve made more sense if she followed up with a song like A&W but that didn’t even get released until 3 years later. Even following up with Black Bathing Suit or something would’ve made more sense but no she released f***ing Let Me Love You Like A Woman

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

Chemtrails video>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I like Chemtrails. But I always found it a bit too low budget and not on par with Shades of Cool, Born to Die and even CN now. The video I have in mind for Wild at Heart is a lot bigger. Think Ride but with photographers (due to the lyrics), a Hollywood star escaping to the mid-West and living on a porch with a hot model, being found again, etc. It's just a bigger production.

6 hours ago, Edgartur0 said:

Freak was actually a fan favorite when honeymoon was released so I would say that wasn't wrong

You're probably right. But, let's face it, that single did nothing to further her career, she never plays it, and no one ever uses it anywhere (movies, TikTok, socials). It was only a single because it was the most upbeat (even though Art Deco had a much catchier melody and has stood the test of time).

6 hours ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

The entirety of 2020

Lmao 🤣 True...

5 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

This BIH 

786.png

…what was even more WTF about this post is how exaggerated people’s reactions were to this, calling Lana racist or saying she ruined her career like LOL 

To be fair though, she seems to have learned her lesson and never done anything similar again. If she hadn't slipped then, who knows, she coulda said sth. even worse and got cancelled for real.

5 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

This should have stayed in the drafts 😭 it wasn’t well articulated 

yeah, it just seems like she was butthurt that she doesn't have a number 1 and has blamed these artists for that somehow.

when the fact is, she could have topped the chart if she had continued down the path of BTD's big productions and beats, aka played the game a bit.

7 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

This BIH 

786.png

Funnily enough, all the people she named have been "cancelled" at least once by now! 💀💀💀

1 hour ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Not with the history of racial profiling naur

The only good cop is a **** cop

ahhh i had no idea. I just think he's so hot. Still not as hot as her italian boyfriend, he was stellar

15 minutes ago, revadece said:

singing bartender on 2023 tour

bartender was always a weird choice to play in concerts. But did you see how everyone sings all of the lyrics? People love the song (mysef included, obvs)

Her selling Ghetto Baby to Cheryl. Like out of all the random shit she has done, this was the one that made me surprised the most and ask what the fuck!? :assad: Like, idk it's so weird, selling an unreleased song which has like a lot of Lana references to a random British artist with whom she has nothing in common and who was basically flopping (and she even became famous before Lana did). Like why, Lana?

url%5D