Elle

Lana attending Jack Antonoff & Margaret Qualley’s wedding rehearsal dinner in Long Island Beach, NJ - August 18th, 2023

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

Are they on bad terms or something? I assumed they were still friends since they still follow each other. 

i mean, considering she left evan to get back with her ex boyfriend jack, i wouldn’t necessarily

deem them to be on good terms :fabcat:

9 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

I saw someone saying that is just the rehearsal 

9 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Was this the actual wedding or just a dinner because everyone seems very casual???

8 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Not necessarily, most rehearsals also have a big dinner where everyone just comes, idk how close they are to Margaret, it seems Lana is pretty close so she may be in the wedding 

Wait a minute, people do wedding rehearsals nowadays? This is becoming crazier and crazier as time goes by...

What are they doing there? Exercise eating, tasting the dinner or what...? 

It was expensive watch it 

8 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Wait so if this is jacks wedding/rehearsal, who’s party is on december 18th….. (unless they're just doing it super early in advance because crazy celeb schedules)

It was a fake date all along.

Rolling Stone did an article on it. Lana didn’t want to unveil the real date for everyone to know, so they « made up » a date for the song.

3 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Wait a minute, people do wedding rehearsals nowadays? This is becoming crazier and crazier as time goes by...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehearsal_dinner

There are many wedding traditions, but none so pleasant and enjoyed by so many as the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner has been around for hundreds of years, back to when guests often had to travel for days or weeks to attend a wedding. Whether it was an elegant castle or the local public house, guests would be treated to the hospitality of a meal upon arrival with all the other parties involved. Over the years this has evolved into a sophisticated celebration with planned speeches and more, but ultimately it’s still about bringing people together.”

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

6 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Exercise eating:omfg2:

29 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i mean, considering she left evan to get back with her ex boyfriend jack, i wouldn’t necessarily

deem them to be on good terms :fabcat:

How do you know that is what happened though? They could have broken up for other reasons and Lana just started hanging out with Jack D. again. I feel like things would be really awkward between Jack A. and Lana if she did something like that to his best friend. 

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

rehearsal dinners have been a thing (at least here in the United States) for as long as I can remember. It’s just a pre celebration/ rehearsal to let everyone know what do do on the wedding day

swifties are absolutely insane. I can’t imagine showing up to someone’s wedding just because my fave is gonna be there 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

swifties are absolutely insane. I can’t imagine showing up to someone’s wedding just because my fave is gonna be there 

Like it's not a meet-and-greet or a concert or something, that's someone's wedding... this is pure & unadulterated insanity. The lack of self-awareness. :horror2:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Like it's not a meet-and-greet or a concert or something, that's someone's wedding... this is pure & unadulterated insanity. The lack of self-awareness. :horror2:

And they aren’t even respectful about it. (Not that there’s anything respectful about showing up at all) Sitting outside screaming their heads off on what should be a nice calm fun time. They should be embarrassed but instead they’re happy they might see Taylor 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

And they aren’t even respectful about it. (Not that there’s anything respectful about showing up at all) Sitting outside screaming their heads off on what should be a nice calm fun time. They should be embarrassed but instead they’re happy they might see Taylor 

I feel like she's probably deeply embarrassed by that, wouldn't blame her tbh. The parasocial relationship her fans have with her fans is just... :um3:

5 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I feel like she's probably deeply embarrassed by that, wouldn't blame her tbh. The parasocial relationship her fans have with her fans is just... :um3:

she’s definitely in a tough spot. it’s obvious she loves the fame but when your fans are that crazy…

i saw on Reddit people were wondering if her or her team would speak out about it which I doubt. imagine having to tell your fans they need to back off:deadbanana:

5 hours ago, Creyk said:

Hopefully they did not invite him out of consideration for Lana. With how much she boosted this rat's career, it's only fair he shows her some grace.

I mean, it’s Jack’s weeding, I’m sure ms Lanita can suck it up for a day

8nl2OpX.png

5 hours ago, Creyk said:

Hopefully they did not invite him out of consideration for Lana. With how much she boosted this rat's career, it's only fair he shows her some grace.

WTF, Jack knows Evan way before than he knows Lana. The audacity some people have here…

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

23 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

rehearsal dinners have been a thing (at least here in the United States) for as long as I can remember. It’s just a pre celebration/ rehearsal to let everyone know what do do on the wedding day

Still this whole fuss about wedding ceremonies ("rehearsal to know what to do") is just strange to me. It's like creating a play for theatre instead of just being yourself... 🤷

Researching it I read these came up in the 50ies most likely. 

I wonder if they will manage to escape the fans for the real wedding... 

It was expensive watch it 

if you're a lana fan and went there you're embarassing af and a shame to this fandom. that girl shrieking lana's name in her face at someone else's wedding gave me the biggest second hand embarassment like I can't believe people act like that  tulla-luana-tulla.gif 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg