Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana attending Jack Antonoff & Margaret Qualley’s wedding in Beach Haven, NJ - August 19th, 2023

she looks so fucking cute here!! her smile in the top right photo omg giving wedding attendee queen yesssss

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

it really isn’t stupid :bebe: it’s just not classy. you can’t tell me it’s cute to show up in a full white dress to someone’s wedding when every other guest is wearing different colors. lana’s outfit hasn’t quite crossed the line because it’s a short casual dress, there’s pink on it, and she’s wearing pink sandals (although i personally would’ve toned the dress down with a pink cardigan instead of a white one). again lana didn’t make a huge mistake and margaret surely doesn’t have a problem so all’s well, but majority of brides would’ve still given her a side eye lol. 

it really just is a color to me, i wouldn't care if someone showed up in white to my wedding. just seems like a bunch of dramatics. class really has nothing to do with it imo, wear what you want :oopna2:

violets in your eyes

Lana is obviously super close with Jack and Margaret she most likely got permission to wear that why are you guys so weird sometimes :toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

This wearing white to a wedding discourse :toofunny:. Some people just think it's a special thing to have the bride be the only one in white and have the focus on her, and obvs some don't care. I don't know why anyone would want to actively go against the "don't wear white to a wedding" thing though like do you wanna wear white so bad and possibly upset the bride bsdhf it's never that serious. But like I said before Lana's dress was literally fine it's a short dress with some floral print on it.

qfrWuBl.png

4 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

she just can't stop serving it's incredible 881048510395465758.gif?size=240&quality=

that's her main job actually 881048510395465758.gif?size=240&quality=

literally!

NYPICHPDPICT000014434012.jpg

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

This wearing white to a wedding discourse :toofunny:. Some people just think it's a special thing to have the bride be the only one in white and have the focus on her, and obvs some don't care. I don't know why anyone would want to actively go against the "don't wear white to a wedding" thing though like do you wanna wear white so bad and possibly upset the bride bsdhf it's never that serious. But like I said before Lana's dress was literally fine it's a short dress with some floral print on it.

And to be fair: if you're the bride and you want to be the focus, don't invite Taylor Swift and Lana Del Rey to your wedding :oopna2:

Yes, it's Margaret's day but she definitely doesn't care about such things :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This is random but I noticed evan liked robs latest post, he hasn’t liked his last few posts, maybe him and Lana reconnected over the weekend? :oic3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She goes for rugged artsy type men and Evan ain't it

I'm sure they were a thing at some point but now they're probably just friends

I speculate they aren’t, Mike still likes alllll her posts and Evan doesn’t, and he used to even comment. Maybe it’s to avoid attention from fans who knows but I don’t think so

1 minute ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

I speculate they aren’t, Mike still likes alllll her posts and Evan doesn’t, and he used to even comment

I mean I think it's pretty obvious that many of her recent relationships overlap

There simply isn't TIME for her to have dated all these men if they didn't (and Clayton heavily implied it in tweets, too)

Maybe Evan wasn't kept in the loop :um: He seems a really straight sorta guy and I can't imagine him being cool with it tbh (based only on overall impression)

Anyway it's all speculation

On 8/20/2023 at 8:16 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

I mean I think it's pretty obvious that many of her recent relationships overlap

There simply isn't TIME for her to have dated all these men if they didn't (and Clayton heavily implied it in tweets, too)

Maybe Evan wasn't kept in the loop :um: He seems a really straight sorta guy and I can't imagine him being cool with it tbh (based only on overall impression)

Anyway it's all speculation

-

also what did Clayton say😭 I remember some of his tweets but it was so pathetic of him to talk abt her online that I stopped keeping up

On 8/20/2023 at 7:51 PM, taco truck said:

This is random but I noticed evan liked robs latest post, he hasn’t liked his last few posts, maybe him and Lana reconnected over the weekend? :oic3:

Also  he does like some of robs posts just nothing Lana related

36 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Yeah I know a new man will appear at any second:fabcat:I should be more like her tbh

-

also what did Clayton say😭 I remember some of his tweets but it was so pathetic of him to talk abt her online that I stopped keeping up

I don't even remember I just remember that it was really shady and implied that she cheated or some shit