trayertrash

Stalker Sarah & Lana

What's wrong with/creepy about wearing the same jacket all the time? Hello?

Do you think this girl has an actual interest in these celebrities or is she just into the idea of meeting moderately famous people?

She wasn't wearing any make-up, that's why she looks different.

Didn't we establish that we don't have a single picture of her without makeup?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

5848376946_0b09027b90.jpg

Oh my god, haaa, this is hilarious. So, i kept looking at this picture--in a way similar to when i'm fixated on the gruesome image of a roadkill carcass--because he looked so familiar to me. It was the sort of familiarity that is disturbing, where you just have to figure it out, otherwise it's going to drive you nuts. And i knew it wasn't just a case of someone looking like someone i know, but rather that it's a person i actually know. Remember that i don't know shit about pop culture. So i did a reverse image search and i see that this is Perez Hilton. Sure, i've heard the name before and i have a vague idea that he's some sort of internet asshole who does nothing. Something involving a blog and celebrities and bullshit? Then, as i looked through pictures of him on Google, it became absolutely certain that i know that smarmy face from somewhere. Then i realized i went to school with him. I remember this asshole. He was a grade ahead of me. I looked him up on Wikipedia and, sure enough, all the info matches. Gawd, what terrible memories returning to strangle my brain, please return from whence you came. Nearly everyone in that school was a bigoted, racist, homophobic (of course half the school was gay), vacuous dick. Ugh. I only went to that school for 7th, 8th, and half of 9th grade before i told my parents there was just no way i could go back, so i transfered to another school. I don't remember anything at all about this guy (just his face), but if i had to guess, he probably called me a faggot, along with the rest of the school, like every other day. Who knows though, maybe he was one of the few decent ones! Oh, i know, i'm gonna ask my friend (actually, the person who introduced me to Lana) who went to the school with me. He'll probably remember. Oh god, but he just looks like such an asshole, do i even have to ask?

Then i realized i went to school with him. I remember this asshole. He was a grade ahead of me. I looked him up on Wikipedia and, sure enough, all the info matches. Gawd, what terrible memories returning to strangle my brain, please return from whence you came. Nearly everyone in that school was a bigoted, racist, homophobic (of course half the school was gay), vacuous dick. Ugh. I only went to that school for 7th, 8th, and half of 9th grade before i told my parents there was just no way i could go back, so i transfered to another school. I don't remember anything at all about this guy (just his face), but if i had to guess, he probably called me a faggot, along with the rest of the school, like every other day. Who knows though, maybe he was one of the few decent ones! Oh, i know, i'm gonna ask my friend (actually, the person who introduced me to Lana) who went to the school with me. He'll probably remember. Oh god, but he just looks like such an asshole, do i even have to ask?

I think you do have to ask. Perez Hilton is gay.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

5 times actually:

• February 13, 2012: 6874491255_f89f7e6f36.jpg

• March 2, 2012: 6799843700_b7f039d277.jpg

• June 4, 2012: 7155126975_ab326fbfe3.jpg

• June 6, 2012: 7159360171_9dda0ce403.jpg

• January 6, 2013: 8353599376_84d2a63908.jpg

does she only have one outfit?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

She's met Lana twice.... :wtf:

tumblr_m0adjs6jUK1qc6dnlo1_400.jpg

Everytime I see this pic I can't belive it's Lana. She looks horrible (that moustache and her eyebrows all caterpillar-ish). I just can't stand at it

June 4, 2012:

7155126975_ab326fbfe3.jpg

And here she looks gorgeous as always. I love her!!!

Oh my god, haaa, this is hilarious. So, i kept looking at this picture--in a way similar to when i'm fixated on the gruesome image of a roadkill carcass--because he looked so familiar to me. It was the sort of familiarity that is disturbing, where you just have to figure it out, otherwise it's going to drive you nuts. And i knew it wasn't just a case of someone looking like someone i know, but rather that it's a person i actually know. Remember that i don't know shit about pop culture. So i did a reverse image search and i see that this is Perez Hilton. Sure, i've heard the name before and i have a vague idea that he's some sort of internet asshole who does nothing. Something involving a blog and celebrities and bullshit? Then, as i looked through pictures of him on Google, it became absolutely certain that i know that smarmy face from somewhere. Then i realized i went to school with him. I remember this asshole. He was a grade ahead of me. I looked him up on Wikipedia and, sure enough, all the info matches. Gawd, what terrible memories returning to strangle my brain, please return from whence you came. Nearly everyone in that school was a bigoted, racist, homophobic (of course half the school was gay), vacuous dick. Ugh. I only went to that school for 7th, 8th, and half of 9th grade before i told my parents there was just no way i could go back, so i transfered to another school. I don't remember anything at all about this guy (just his face), but if i had to guess, he probably called me a faggot, along with the rest of the school, like every other day. Who knows though, maybe he was one of the few decent ones! Oh, i know, i'm gonna ask my friend (actually, the person who introduced me to Lana) who went to the school with me. He'll probably remember. Oh god, but he just looks like such an asshole, do i even have to ask?

OMG everyone hates this guy now! And he a gayman himself. What a hypocrite ugh!

iv8yeQPF0g7uM.gif

(Sorry, I found this one first and couldn't be bothered to look for the naked one)

tumblr_m51pcpMgwl1rsrblmo1_500.jpg

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Lana looks sick in that picture.

I'd kill to meet Lana 5 times. I wonder if Lana remembers her face by now.They'll probably meet again.

I don't think Lana could ever forget her face. I mean, I can't imagine it's going to change anytime in the next few years.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

What's wrong with/creepy about wearing the same jacket all the time? Hello?

1. You're a man, you can't understand. It's like telling a male counter part "It's just a car. Hello?"

2. I read something on twitter where she said she puts on lipstick and a little blush on her cheeks before bedtime... since she was 4.

kHzEj.jpg

Found it.

Edited by IamThatGirlLily

up45I.gif

I feel like that make-up to bed thing may have been a lie, it's ridiculous.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

but if i had to guess, he probably called me a faggot, along with the rest of the school, like every other day. Who knows though, maybe he was one of the few decent ones! Oh, i know, i'm gonna ask my friend (actually, the person who introduced me to Lana) who went to the school with me. He'll probably remember. Oh god, but he just looks like such an asshole, do i even have to ask?

And people make a big drama scene because Azealia call him a faggot :whoopi:

And yes Monicker he is gay, he called will.i.am faggot and will punch him in the face, He usually kiss a celebrities ass, ex. Britney Spears, then she invited her to make an appearence on her tour and then he dragg her. Same with Rihanna, Lady Gaga, etc. etc. etc.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Nearly everyone in that school was a bigoted, racist, homophobic (of course half the school was gay), vacuous dick.

I thought such things only happen in US movies. Is high school there really like that?

PS: Anyone notice the irony of a teen Stalker stalking a older celebrity Stalker? "To the master with love"

glgcDdT.gif

Not even Julia Roberts was able to escape from Stalker Sarah. One thing I have to admit she is pretty good at stalking comes natural 2 her.

PS: Anyone else finds in some stills bizarre the resemblance between Julia Roberts and Lana?

yh2UF.jpg

glgcDdT.gif

I went through some pages of her Flickr account and came to the conclusion that she's mainly met C-listers and D-listers. In a tweet from August she claims to have met Madonna.

there's so many A-listers tho...

DGtE.jpeg

Stalker%2BSarah%2527s%2Bincredible%2Bphoto%2Balbum%2BHow%2B16-year-old%2527s%2Bsnaps%2Bwith%2B5%252C000%2BA-list%2Bstars%2Bare%2Bmaking%2Bher%2Bfamous%2Bin%2Bher%2Bown%2Bright%2B%2B7.JPG

original.jpg

article-2240735-16476283000005DC-402_634x458.jpg

article-2151108-135766BC000005DC-947_636x380.jpg

cba to find more but like every socialite, disney star etc...the creepiest thing is that she's met then all more than once, and has that same facial expression in every picture.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Haa, well i don’t want to jump to conclusions...(yet). I mean, i guess he could have been one of the very few nice kids? Maybe it's the typical story of a nobody who was tired of being forgotten in the shadows, so he turned into an outspoken asshole as a ticket to fame. I’m still waiting for my friend to respond to my text. He may not even remember him either, but i think he would because he went to that school from 6th to 12th grade (though “Perez” would have graduated already when my friend was a senior). But, my god, i cannot even tell you how many homophobic bullies in that school turned out to be gay. It's staggering. It's like the biggest cliche in the world.

1. You're a man, you can't understand.

:horror: Aside from that reaction, i'm not touching this one with a ten foot pole.

It's like telling a male counter part "It's just a car. Hello?"

She says to a male who hates cars. :)

(Sorry, I found this one first and couldn't be bothered to look for the naked one)

Hey, don't show evil the naked one.

:horror: Aside from that reaction, i'm not touching this one with a ten foot pole.

I was wondering how long it would take you to jump all over Lily's female chauvinism. But I thought you liked touching poles in the dark...

Hey, don't show evil the naked one.

:uh:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

there's so many A-listers tho...

DGtE.jpeg

Stalker%2BSarah%2527s%2Bincredible%2Bphoto%2Balbum%2BHow%2B16-year-old%2527s%2Bsnaps%2Bwith%2B5%252C000%2BA-list%2Bstars%2Bare%2Bmaking%2Bher%2Bfamous%2Bin%2Bher%2Bown%2Bright%2B%2B7.JPG

original.jpg

article-2240735-16476283000005DC-402_634x458.jpg

article-2151108-135766BC000005DC-947_636x380.jpg

cba to find more but like every socialite, disney star etc...the creepiest thing is that she's met then all more than once, and has that same facial expression in every picture.

Frankly, I consider none of these A-listers besides Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt, Opraaaaaahahahaaaahhhhhh and maybe Barbara Walters. However, those are nothing compared to the literally thousands of other "celebrities" she's met.

Frankly, I consider none of these A-listers besides Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt, Opraaaaaahahahaaaahhhhhh and maybe Barbara Walters. However, those are nothing compared to the literally thousands of other "celebrities" she's met.

Angelina Jolie? And I think those are all A-listers (except for Kim K) whether I like them or not.