TIARNZUS

Looking for new moderators

We're looking for new moderators. All you have to do is write a brief paragraph on why you would like to be a moderator, and how you could improve our community.

We're looking for 1 or 2 new moderators.

PLEASE PM ME THIS INFORMATION.

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

#AtaMod2013, this can't be a real Lana forum without a mod that's drunk 90% of the time.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Some good people being suggested in this thread, but as the senior mod on staff I nominate fellow geezers paragons of maturity Monicker and PrettyBaby. Monicker would probably never accept, so you'd have to just give him the privileges anyway. :teehee: But I suspect he'd use mod powers very well if given them.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Some good people being suggested in this thread, but as the senior mod on staff I nominate fellow geezers paragons of maturity Monicker and PrettyBaby. Monicker would probably never accept, so you'd have to just give him the privileges anyway. :teehee: But I suspect he'd use mod powers very well if given them.

what a moderator does?

glgcDdT.gif

I nominate Madrigal! :mariah:

I also nominated Madrigal

I'm so honored to be considered by you two!  :thankyou: I'm writing my application for LDR right now...crossing my fingers it will convince him of my merit. :creep: 

Also, regardless of whether I get my wish granted 2 be moderator, I would love if TPD and/or Ataraxia became moderators too. They both add something unique to this forum, and I def. think they could handle the additional mod responsibilities.