takemybreath

Did you know... Submitted For Grammy Consideration (Now Nominated)

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I really want to hope so too, but who would be her potential rivals? Olivia Rodrigo with Guts, Taylor Swift with Midnights… help me, who more?

sza with SOS, morgan wallen with whatever album he came out with, zach bryan album, noah kahn, jon batiste, boygenius etc... there's def a lot of competition but grammys are unpredictable so anything can happen 

3 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

sza with SOS, morgan wallen with whatever album he came out with, zach bryan album, noah kahn, jon batiste, boygenius etc... there's def a lot of competition but grammys are unpredictable so anything can happen 

Ohh, I thought SOS was older but now that you mention it…! But wouldn’t it be submitted to an rnb category?

And yeah, boygenius will surely win something too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Ohh, I thought SOS was older but now that you mention it…! But wouldn’t it be submitted to an rnb category?

And yeah, boygenius will surely win something too.

oh yeah she'd be submitting in the r&b categories. i was talking about album of the year category 

2 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

is this real?

it's in the October issue of Billboard magazine :popcorn:

Page1.jpg

Page127.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

3 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

nfr shouldve won aoty... if she wins anything it wont really matter to me anymore cause after that it really did taint how "prestigious" that award show is...

and that record is still her best work

ocean is miles better but yeah she still should’ve won that:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I'll honestly be really upset if Tunnel doesn't win. Even though NFR! is a better constructed album, I feel like Tunnel is a close second in terms of public appeal(maybe?). I also don't 100% think that Taylor Swift will win, but she is at a new peak in her career, even bigger than 1989, so who knows how much that will sway the grammys for album of the year. SZA also has a good shot at winning as well.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

In terms of Song of the year though- I wouldn't mind if Taylor won, even though I would rather have Lana win. Taylor has been snubbed time and time again for this category, which is crazy considering her music is all about the songwriting. 

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

57 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

I also don't 100% think that Taylor Swift will win, but she is at a new peak in her career, even bigger than 1989, so who knows how much that will sway the grammys for album of the year. SZA also has a good shot at winning as well.

Midnights is not on the level of Taylor's other AOTY wins. It could be a cute "Best Pop Vocal Album" tho. 

Tunnel is the only truly unique offering on the short list. GUTS is nice, but a bit safe, it doesn't break any rules or do anything new. I don't think SZA has the popularity to get the votes against the others. 

TBH I think Olivia and Taylor will split the votes, and cause either Lana or another underdog to win this one. I'm hoping it's Lana. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

200w.webp

For song of the year...she has never won it.

don't take my words out of context ik she gets far to many awards than she deserves in some circumstances :madge:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

a nomination would already be a win.

actually, a nomination would be a nomination. A win is a win. She deserves an actual win, not the equivalent of a participation trophy. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️