Embach

What Were You Doing When The User Above You Joined LanaBoards?

November 28, 2016. I was an art freak that year and I remember specifically that around late November I was drawing so many perspective drawings lol. And I was also getting excited for a road trip which happened two days later. It was such a blast lol!

url%5D

march 17 2023...

I know for a fact I was obsessed with downton abbey at that time 💀goofy era of my life.

april 6, 2020

staying at home instead of going to school due to the pandemic, it was at the beginning of it and it felt exciting to stay home, it was so out of the ordinary, at the time, i remember reading flowers in the attic by v.c andrews and looking at the window and thinking about the characters who were locked away in an attic and couldn't really escape unfortunately it wouldn't be too long before i dealt with some mental health struggles that really derailed my life for a couple of years :flop:  sort of eerie looking back on the fact that i was reading a book about 4 characters basically being trapped somewhere and unable to leave and soon enough i would find myself in a similar situation, but it was because of my anxiety, like i was a prisoner of my own mind

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

12 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Urm I was spreading my dogs ashes :pout:

April 6th 2020,

On a Covid leave - Didn’t have it but nobody knew what was gonna happen.

Anticipating my UO Lady Gaga vinyl reissues in the mail - Which would arrive the 7th.

And I was dreading the idea of the 10th,

Where I would be selling my first car that I never got to fix up…

EDIT:

Cherry Blossom, Not Surf Noir’s - I’m just slow to type…

:bebe:
Edit:

August 23rd 2018,

I was excited Queen by Nicki was finally getting a Vinyl preorder!

IMG-3521.jpg

January 9, 2022: 

I spent the day at Laguna Beach in California, wearing a yellow sundress, having a picnic on the sand, enjoying the coolness of the sea waves on my bare feet, and reading The Great Gatsby, 

That evening I stayed at the top of the cliff above the beach overlooking the bay until the sun set and the stars came out, 

It was a beautiful view. 

I laid on the bench just watching the stars for awhile and thinking about home ... California looks a lot like home, even though I'm not from the U.S. 

It was getting cold, so I draped a blanket all over me and ran back up to the car feeling like I was a teenager again. 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

12 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Dec 27, 2012 

A bitch got her first job in China that winter break :angie:

August 13, 2020

I was in the mountains with no service living my best life on vacation:justride:

Every time I close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise