Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

It's crazy how this is all over religion which some guys just made up at one point hundreds of years ago and the whole point of it when they made it up was probably so that this kind of thing wouldn't happen.

20 hours ago, barttttender said:

Even (the crazy) Kanye West is warning against Jewish power in America. Also great to see so many protests...

There is no massive malevolent "Jewish power" secretly pulling the strings in America. Stop with the antisemitic nonsense

https://antisemitism.adl.org/power/

10 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

There is no massive malevolent "Jewish power" secretly pulling the strings in America. Stop with the antisemitic nonsense

I don't think that's the point barttttender was making but agreed that Kanye should be left out of everything he tries to talk about as his stance here is just awful and harmful.

I know this was 12 days ago, but honestly everything he says (besides that one piece of misinformation we all know about now) still stands and is still so urgent, despite no signs of improving.

And this from 2 weeks ago. Well worth watching.

The Hamas representative skipping around questions and the Israel representative refusing to acknowledge that what they are doing is collective punishment. Just madness.

9 hours ago, DemocracyManifest said:

The reason why no country wants to fight Israel is because of the Samson Option, Where if Israel loses they will nuke every country. 

Fair point. Clearly, they're a blood-thirsty and will stop at nothing.

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

I don't think that's the point barttttender was making but agreed that Kanye should be left out of everything he tries to talk about as his stance here is just awful and harmful.

Exactly. That's not the point. I was merely saying that even Kanye (who's an absolute nutter) has spoken out in defense of Palestinians. I was going off a short clip I saw of him where he said the Jewish lobby in Hollywood is strong (which it is), stating that celebrities are afraid to speak up against Israel. That's all.

But I really didn't know the full story (if there's more) with Kanye and Palestine.

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Ummm, not true. I'm not anti-semitic yet.

But Israel has not exactly painted a pretty picture of the Jewish community over the last 10 days. You can not possibly blame anyone for anti-semitism sentiments at this point. Genocide is genocide and a good PR move for Israel or the Jewish community it ain't. You'd think that they'd know better (the Holocaust).

The folks down there dancing and chanting about the slaughter while holding the Israeli flag? Literally made me shiver.  That, juxtaposed with videos of blinded little girls and groups of dead Palestinian children without limbs, women screaming as they're getting bombed in residential buildings and hospitals is scarier than any horror movie I could have ever imagined.

For that reason, I will never visit Israel - even though I had a ticket and a hotel in Tel Aviv booked right  when this started happening, and then changed my plans to the Maldives instead.

Israel has to take full responsibility for what it's doing, and will indubitably deal with loads of hate going forward, and rightfully so. This is the worst aggression I've seen any country commit over another during my adult life, and I come from the Balkans.

Sorry but not sorry.

38 minutes ago, barttttender said:

But Israel has not exactly painted a pretty picture of the Jewish community over the last 10 days. You can not possibly blame anyone for anti-semitism sentiments at this point. Genocide is genocide and a good PR move for Israel or the Jewish community it ain't. You'd think that they'd know better (the Holocaust).

The folks down there dancing and chanting about the slaughter while holding the Israeli flag? Literally made me shiver.  That, juxtaposed with videos of blinded little girls and groups of dead Palestinian children without limbs, women screaming as they're getting bombed in residential buildings and hospitals is scarier than any horror movie I could have ever imagined.

For that reason, I will never visit Israel - even though I had a ticket and a hotel in Tel Aviv booked right  when this started happening, and then changed my plans to the Maldives instead.

Israel has to take full responsibility for what it's doing, and will indubitably deal with loads of hate going forward, and rightfully so. This is the worst aggression I've seen any country commit over another during my adult life, and I come from the Balkans.

Sorry but not sorry.

you need to remove that "yet" from the first line :deadbanana: Ima just assume it's bc English isn't your first language tho

12 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Agree with this but you need to remove that "yet" from the first line :deadbanana: Ima just assume it's bc English isn't your first language tho

Girl he literally put it in bold I doubt it was a grammar mistake

21 minutes ago, barttttender said:

You can not possibly blame anyone for anti-semitism sentiments at this point.

Um.. yes you can ?? The Israeli government's actions are not a reflection of Jewish people and criticism of Israel's actions should not include any form of anti-semitism period

21 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Girl he literally put it in bold I doubt it was a grammar mistake

Um.. yes you can ?? The Israeli government's actions are not a reflection of Jewish people and criticism of Israel's actions should not include any form of anti-semitism period

I'm reading that post clearly now :rip:

There is absolutely an enormous Israeli (but not necessarily “Jewish”) influence in our media. They have invested massively and are integrated deeply into the Military-Industrial Complex. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

54 minutes ago, barttttender said:

and then changed my plans to the Maldives instead.

girl the Maldives is not exactly a beacon of human rights either 🙃

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

They have invested massively and are integrated deeply into the Military-Industrial Complex. 

Primarily because it is the US's closest ally in the Middle East (which makes it easier for the US to prey on the Middle East) and both countries have a dark history of colonization

Just now, Mer said:

the Maldives will also not exist within the next 50 years

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, Mer said:

What can I say? It's hard to find travel destinations nowadays... :cuteface:

2 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

you need to remove that "yet" from the first line :deadbanana: Ima just assume it's bc English isn't your first language tho

Sure... As soon as they stop the genocide. :hoe:

Stop with the anti semitic accusation BS towards @barttttender

Arabs are also a part of the semitic community and have been slaughtered on a daily basis for 75 years. That makes IsraHELL the biggest antisemitic state ever.

I still can’t believe that there are soulless people defending this butchery. 

The Jabalia refugee camp was just met with a MASSIVE bombardment, (600 Bombs) I'm putting this under a spoiler because it's very disturbing and horrific. 
It's essentially being levelled, the nearby (overflowing) Indonesian hospital has been told to evacuate, and the number of casualties/injuries is almost impossible to keep accurate at this point.

Spoiler

13 hours ago, barttttender said:

13 hours ago, barttttender said:

You can not possibly blame anyone for anti-semitism sentiments at this point.

What the actual fuck is going on in this thread? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif