Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

Earlier today Israel dropped 6 one ton bombs on housing in Jabalia Refugee camp, where 120,000 people live in an area about half the size of Central Park in New York. Killing probably 100+ people

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-jabaliya-camp-scores-killed-air-strikes

F9x6QhtXQAEWm-C?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://twitter.com/hashashintag/status/1718396516635754998?s=46

Thread on how to purchase e sims so Palestinians can communicate. Less than the cost of one vinyl. Also info on where to donate for that if you can’t afford the full esim or whatever. Me personally, I think I’ll buy a prepaid visa and use that info to purchase the esim cause… I’m completely unfamiliar with that company and I’ve heard of people connected with pro Palestinian orgs and funds being doxxed or put on lists and you definitely don’t want that with your credit card involved. 

14 hours ago, barttttender said:

Ummm, not true. I'm not anti-semitic yet.

But Israel has not exactly painted a pretty picture of the Jewish community over the last 10 days. You can not possibly blame anyone for anti-semitism sentiments at this point. Genocide is genocide and a good PR move for Israel or the Jewish community it ain't. You'd think that they'd know better (the Holocaust).

If you're going to come onto a PUBLIC thread trying to act educated and provide nuance onto a topic, maybe try framing your argument without antisemitic undertones.

12 hours ago, barttttender said:

Sure... As soon as they stop the genocide. :hoe:

???? 

Any country that isn't vocally condemning attacks on REFUGEE CAMPS and HOSPITALS has blood on its hands right now

This conflict is the equivalent of your neighbour's kid throwing a rock over your fence so you burn down their house with them inside

This is not to diminish the plight of the hostages or those who died on October 7, but there is a distinct difference between Hamas and Palestinian civilians. The latter are being wiped from the face of the earth because of the actions of the former

I just feel disgust rn 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

29 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Any country that isn't vocally condemning attacks on REFUGEE CAMPS and HOSPITALS has blood on its hands right now

This conflict is the equivalent of your neighbour's kid throwing a rock over your fence so you burn down their house with them inside

This is not to diminish the plight of the hostages or those who died on October 7, but there is a distinct difference between Hamas and Palestinian civilians. The latter are being wiped from the face of the earth because of the actions of the former

I just feel disgust rn 

Unbelievable how absolutley nothing will be done as well. They can basically do what they want and nobody will step into stop them.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/off-duty-idf-soldier-arrested-on-suspicion-of-shooting-dead-palestinian-olive-farmer/

An off-duty IDF soldier was arrested by military police on Sunday on suspicion of shooting dead a Palestinian man who had reportedly been harvesting olives near the northern West Bank village of As-Sawiya on Saturday, October 28.

Gaza is about the same size as Atlanta, Philadelphia, Las Vegas or Detroit or in Europe Munich, Stockholm or Edinburgh - a pretty medium sized City and has been bombed way over 10,000 times in 3 weeks.

The first part of this video details the bible passages that Israel's Prime Minister is referencing. Basically, they are passages about wiping out the enemy in an existential war. Men, women, children, babies, and all the animals they keep too.

And 2:12, reading out the intent of former Head of Israel's National Security Council published in the newspaper, which details exactly what has happened so far, as planned, how they cannot win over Hamas without America believing that Israel "has no choice", and how what will happen is comparable to what happened in Pearl Harbor with the atomic bomb.

"As a result, Gaza will become a place where no human being can exist".

This is a planned extermination. Anyone skipping around the word genocide at this point is completely in denial. You didn't think humans, let alone your own country, are capable of this in modern times? Think again.

If the British were so committed to creating a “Jewish safehaven” they should’ve just given them Scotland. Sick and tired of the western powers fucking up the Middle East. And this had nothing to do with a “Jewish safehaven” and everything to do with creating instability in the region as more countries like Iran/Syria/etc. began to voice support for the nationalization of oil that Britain was stealing.  

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Bolivia severs ties with Israel, others recall envoys over Gaza

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/bolivia-severs-diplomatic-ties-with-israel-citing-crimes-against-humanity-2023-10-31/#:~:text=Bolivia "decided to break diplomatic,said at a press conference.

LA PAZ, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Bolivia said on Tuesday it had broken diplomatic ties with Israel because of its attacks on the Gaza Strip, while neighbors Colombia and Chile recalled their ambassadors to the Middle Eastern country for consultations.

The three South American nations lambasted Israel's attacks on Gaza and condemned the deaths of Palestinian citizens.

Bolivia cut diplomatic ties with Israel in 2009 under the government of leftist President Evo Morales, also in protest against Israel's actions in Gaza.

In 2020, the government of right-wing interim President Jeanine Anez reestablished ties.

"We reject the war crimes being committed in Gaza. We support international initiatives to guarantee humanitarian aid, in compliance with international law," Bolivian President Arce said on social media on Monday.

10 hours ago, gabe said:

If you're going to come onto a PUBLIC thread trying to act educated and provide nuance onto a topic, maybe try framing your argument without antisemitic undertones.

???? 

I'm not antisemitic, I've already explained that.

But I also said that if Israel continues the slaughter, me (and others) might just become. That's just how atrocious Israel is behaving rn.  Even the comments on Israelis on social are vile beyond belief.

I stand behind this statement. If you have a problem with it, oh well

37 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I'm not antisemitic, I've already explained that.

But I also said that if Israel continues the slaughter, me (and others) might just become. That's just how atrocious Israel is behaving rn.  Even the comments on Israelis on social are vile beyond belief.

I stand behind this statement. If you have a problem with it, oh well

You literally just said you’d *become* antisemitic. You’re stating you would hate an entire group of people because of a government… and douse yourself in being a bigot… just weird.. 

Once again stating all of this on a PUBLIC forum is crazy. So many people can see your grotesque words where you are undoubtedly just calling yourself an antisemite.

Just now, gabe said:

You literally just said you’d *become* antisemitic. You’re stating you would hate an entire group of people because of a government… and douse yourself in being a bigot… just weird.. 

Once again stating all of this on a PUBLIC forum is crazy. So many people can see your grotesque words where you are undoubtedly just calling yourself an antisemite.

gurrrllll..... just stop.

Just now, barttttender said:

gurrrllll..... just stop.

Once again, no nuance added. Just playing defense when you’ve outed yourself on a public forum that you would decide to participate in the hatred of a group of people because of the actions of a government that isn’t indicative of that group.

Insanely weird. Maybe take a break from the Internet if you’re going to just spew hatred instead of articulating actual thoughts to such a complex topic.

31 minutes ago, gabe said:

Once again, no nuance added. Just playing defense when you’ve outed yourself on a public forum that you would decide to participate in the hatred of a group of people because of the actions of a government that isn’t indicative of that group.

Insanely weird. Maybe take a break from the Internet if you’re going to just spew hatred instead of articulating actual thoughts to such a complex topic.

i'm not interested in this bait soz. I'm neither antisemitic not spewing anything. I'm defending innocent civilians against the second coming of Hitler. And i do not need your editorial commentary. The world needs more voices like mine right now - not your pointless debating of semantics. You go take a break from the internet if you like - i'm staying here.