Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

oh that's not-:tongue2:

as if everyone hasn't been screaming fuck the grammys since norman didn't win. before that even. but oh wow now let's just backtrack and praise them for everything they've ever done for lana because they nominated her again

7 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Also interesting who wasn't nominated, e.g. Sam Smith with Unholy was considered a high favorite. I also miss Caroline Polachek in the alt categories.

sam smith already won for unholy... 

Just now, oldandugly said:

she has the most chance of winning song of the year, and album of the year imo 

for me i think alt album and alt performance, but not soty and aoty; she has tough competition in those categories 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

the record by boygenius might take the alt from her hand. Let's pray :krylie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i doubt she'll win against industry favorite titty swift. anything titty does, she sweeps every category

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, joeboe30 said:

i kinda hope she doesn't win anything.. i love her being the indie darling who always breezes over their heads. it'll always be fuck the grammys :kiss2:

I never set my hopes very high for a win, but both A&W and Ocean Blvd are career highlights, so I’m kinda hoping she takes home at least one this time around. 

As soon as I first heard this album I just KNEW that it would be the one for the Grammy noms ... there's just something about DYKTTATUOB :tongue:

I was thinking only yesterday that it's incredible that Kintsugi, Tunnel, and Fingertips still make me cry ... every single time. They haven't lost any of their magic  

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

hurray lana!! 5 noms!!! :party::party::party:

i hope lana wins for once. she really deserves it and even if its meaningless she seems to really want one. it feels good to be appreciated for your hard work! plus ocean blvd feels like an award winning album! :smokes5:

1 hour ago, oldandugly said:

she has the most chance of winning song of the year,

let's be real, Flowers will take it and I'd even give it to the song because of its outstanding success

but let's hope for best alt music performance ...