Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

2 hours ago, bluedealer said:

I know it's scammys but I'll be kinda disappointed if they rob her again. Ocean Blvd is not my top 1 yet but it is definitely her most powerful and diversified album so far :true: definitely deserve the prize :gclap:

Think the same. OB is not my personal favourite one, but may be her most relevant record to date. In terms of how much all of what she represents as an artist is nitidly present. Hope sincerely that the academia will give it a more than deserved recognition.

Good for her but the Grammys are still bullshit

DYKTUOB is not even close to being her best album and they paid her actual best albums dust

So they can get fucked now and forever

I will NEVER forget her sitting there looking heartbroken at the last one

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I actually think Ocean Boulevard is her best album and it’s above NFR for me. NFR was her  breakthrough critically speaking with the press. But with OB she has just transcended everything for me… the album reaches a level of spirituality and maturity above all her previous records. Lyrically it’s above NFR for me. I’m manifesting her taking the Alternative album award and the Best song/Duet with Candy Necklace…

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

DYKTUOB is not even close to being her best album and they paid her actual best albums dust

In a perfect world, she got nominated for 10 Grammies in 2014 for Ultraviolence and won them all. :defeated: we are truly living in a terrible timeline, but I’m still grateful for the recognition, albeit over a DECADE too late

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

29 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

NFR getting snubbed for AOTY will never be forgotten, even non Lana stans agreed it should have won. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Omg I'm so happy for Lanita:oprah4:

She better got not snubbed again this time , but I'm pretty she will win at least one or two grammys :trisha:

Streaming Ocean Blvd album right now to celebrate and manifest :oprah:

and yeah NFR deserved a grammy definetly but I'm also happy for Lana right now & Ocean Blvd  definetly deserves to sweep:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It kind of makes me emotional that after all these years she chose to bare her soul for the world to see - pushing into areas of lyricism that stretch beyond 'personal' and in response she's being acknowledged not just by the fanbase and public but also the critics and award shows. 

I know a Grammy doesn't change how incredible she is or the quality of her art, but for Lana to be awarded for this album of all albums... that would be so special :krylie:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

34 minutes ago, Whitemustang said:

I actually think Ocean Boulevard is her best album and it’s above NFR for me. NFR was her  breakthrough critically speaking with the press. But with OB she has just transcended everything for me… the album reaches a level of spirituality and maturity above all her previous records. Lyrically it’s above NFR for me. I’m manifesting her taking the Alternative album award and the Best song/Duet with Candy Necklace…

I never wished away the like bug like I do right now:trisha: Agree 100%

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

An event that was supposed to be the pinnacle of music will most likely give the prize to a song whose lyrics seem like they came out of a teenager's notebook. sry but i cant take this shit seriously