Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

I remember watching a guy predicting 2024 events and one of the events were that Lana's Ocean Blvd will win AOTY :true: And quite many of his predictions for 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 came true!

Spoiler

url%5D

21 minutes ago, Embach said:

I remember watching a guy predicting 2024 events and one of the events were that Lana's Ocean Blvd will win AOTY :true: And quite many of his predictions for 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 came true!

Reveal hidden contents

The fair and square are SOTY and AOTY, she deserves it ❤ I can't wait to log in here and celebrate her Grammy winning next week.

Random YouTubers and TikTokers have more credibility & cultural relevance than the Grammys in 2024 and Lana win won't change that.

e more credibility & cultural relevance

1 hour ago, World At War said:

i'm starting to get nervous:deadbanana:

I think no one is more nervous than Lana herself, even if she doesn't show it, I mean who wouldn't be? Let's hope she gets through this and takes home a Grammy or two to make her efforts of the last months worthwhile.

2 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

Can’t wait to see her walk up stage to accept AOTY with A&W playing in the background :trisha:

I've always envision this moment with "DON'T FORGET ME LIKE THE TUNNEL UNDER OCEAN BLVD" the outro part:air:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I've always envision this moment with "DON'T FORGET ME LIKE THE TUNNEL UNDER OCEAN BLVD" the outro part:air:

me too :trisha:

8 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Expecting nothing, hoping for everything

Holy shit what a great sentence, I'm now gonna use this for many situations :party:

url%5D

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

It looks like in the last couple of years the winners of AOTY, SOTY, and ROTY all performed as well. Are they done announcing performers at this point? I know that SZA, Billie, Dua, and Olivia are confirmed to perform so far. 

As much as I would like SZA to win AOTY, I really hope Lana takes SOTY and AOTY, it's really Lana's turn, I'm sure SZA is going to have many other chances, I hope she wins all her R&B categories, but I'm looking forward to Lana winning both main categories. Flower seems like a MID song to me and Midnights I feel like nothing on that album really deserves the recognition of a Grammy. 

SOTY: A&W

AOTY: Ocean Blvd

RECORD: Kill BIll 

BEST NEW ARTIST: Ice Spicy 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey