Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

5 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

Based on previous years seems like it. To be fair, it’s been Lana’s best year in terms of popularity so it gives me some hope

Idk what to say if Taylor wins AOTY also im surprised no one thinks guts could win that album is my fav 

3 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

Idk what to say if Taylor wins AOTY also im surprised no one thinks guts could win that album is my fav 

If you compare Midnights to Taylor's previous AOTY winning albums, it really falls short. I doubt they are going to give AOTY to Taylor for the fourth time with an album that is not the best she has done. On the other hand I feel that Lana and Sza are the most likely to get AOTY. I honestly expect Lana to take AOTY (and her alt nominations) and SZA to win all her R&B categories. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

34 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

That’s good to know. Idk why I thought it was a super small group but thank you! Hopefully more of them have better taste than Mr. Middle age country/americana/rock music fan :pls:

I wouldn’t worry about that one voter. There are 12k+ voters and only like 5 blind ballots have been posted.  All 5 people chose a different AOTY too, so it’s hard to gather useful information from such a small group of voters. On the ballot that was posted today, the person voted for Lana in the pop duo category so she does seem to be getting some support. 

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Lana sitting close to the front at the Grammys…so she can easily walk up onstage to get her award(s)! :thankyou2:

that’s what I thought too… why otherwise would they place her next to the biggest artist in the scene rn…. She’s definitely winning at least in one of the big categories :pray2:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I can’t get over the feeling that this will be 2020 all over again and I’ll just end up super disappointed at the academy, because I really want her to win this year, I mean, I did last times too but, Ocean Blvd and its songs are just on a different level and... :ohno: 

I just know people online will be mean if she wins though, saw a tweet calling her a “raging Zionist” this morning with like 60+k likes. :crying5:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, Shadowheart said:

If they scam her again and make her sit there, watch all of her friends who consider her their inspiration win something but not her, it will be truly heart-breaking

oh reading this made me sad

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey