Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

MOD NOTE: NOOOOOOOOO

Giving 3 Warning Points to the Grammys for Abusive Behaviour.. they get two more chances before they get hit with the banhammer… x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

Oh I didn’t even realize they were a throuple. I guess that’s legal in California. 

Lol. I saw that they announced their end as a band at their last tour concert either last night or the night before. Eff them for beating Lana, especially if they only did a single album 😡 Lana is the most deserved by a huge margin.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just now, mssainttropez said:

In 10 years from now the Grammy’s will realize how big of a mistake they made by not recognizing the greatest artist of this time :crying4:

They’ve had ten years already, I think only an earthquake can wake them up. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png