Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

19 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

β€œhaven't taken Lana Del Rey seriously as an artist since her infamous SNL performance and never will.” - a Grammy voter

this is who im personally blaming idk about y'all

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

4 minutes ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

A good cue for her to fire Jack and work woth Rick Nowels again

Will she win awards ? No

Will her production be top notch again ( doesn't matter the style she choses) Yes

Β 

i think i want completely new people for the next new project. i need her to work with new people shes never met before.

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Okay this is my last comment.

Β 

I REALLY WANT TO THANK THE LANABOARDS ACADEMY FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY OF FEELING THE SAME SADNESS AND LONELINESS YOU'RE FEELING RIGHT NOW. IT WAS EASIER FOR ME READING YOUR COMMENTS AND LAUGHING AT SOME JOKES. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I'M SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE THE STAYAWAKEUNTIL6AMTOGETROBBEDAGAINAFTER5YEARS BEST DELULU AWARD OF 2024. FIRST AND LAST TIME STREAMING 7 HOURS OF AMERICAN COMMERCIALS AND 1 HOUR OF SCAMMY'S. SHOTOUT TO BEST COUNTRY ALBUM OF NEXT YEAR WHICH IS GONNA BE THE TAYLOR DEBUT ALBUM ANNIVERSARY AGAINST LASSO, BECAUSE THE ACADEMY IS SO COHERENT AND FAIR. THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME BE PART OF THIS EXPERIENCE WITH YOU GUYSΒ even if i'm nobody and this comment is totally cringe but forgive meΒ :eek:

:icant:Β  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account?Β :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Β 

19 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

β€œhaven't taken Lana Del Rey seriously as an artist since her infamous SNL performance and never will.” - a Grammy voter

i seriously don’t think this is fair why do they have biased people even votingΒ 

now where did you see this? :crossed:

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

is this satire or do ppl genuinely think her beaming smile is a sign of discomfort :rip:Β 

yes, it is satire. people are doing the most when lana looks proud of her friend.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

i think i want completely new people for the next new project. i need her to work with new people shes never met before.

Luke Laird , he never worked with her before and he's also producing some songs in Lasso , " Henry " is all his work.

Β