Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

6 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

It speaks volumes about the Grammys when some of the biggest artists are speaking out against their committee :tiffany:

it always feels so performative to me. so many artists, producers, etc shit talk the grammy's every year about how terrible it is and continues to get but still attend year after year. abel is the only artist that comes to mind with any conviction

24 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana, you good?:wub:

“No” :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

We (you) need to stop calling Lana that. It’s not the compliment you think it is. She’s still actively working in the industry and reaching new peaks. Not a fad or has been. 

Being a legacy artist does not mean she's no longer in her prime. I cant see no issues of her being both atp.

As Taylor said, on quote, Lana IS the legacy artist who is in her prime, she is the legend.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i saw a rumour saying lana was “extremely drugged out” at the grammys and i just think it’s so ridiculous that people can’t just let a woman be shy. she’s just shy and nervous. leave her ALONNE :derpna4:

giphy.gif

so Anna Cofone said they took inspiration from Brigitte Bardot & Sharon Tate for the look!  admittedly I did NOT see the vision as much this time, like w SKIMS it really popped out at me immediately but I'm just looking through my Sharon folder on pinterest and wondering if this is what they were somewhat channeling?

eda3792c94100f5f3b8914ac787f8fb3.jpg

3 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Being a legacy artist does not mean she's no longer in her prime. I cant see no issues of her being both atp.

As Taylor said, on quote, Lana IS the legacy artist who is in her prime, she is the legend.

You need to look up what a legacy artist means. Even that lady knew she fucked it hence why she added “in her prime”.

3 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i saw a rumour saying lana was “extremely drugged out” at the grammys and i just think it’s so ridiculous that people can’t just let a woman be shy. she’s just shy and nervous. leave her ALONNE :derpna4:

Is that the blind item?

honestly pisses me off that these people spread rumours like that knowing how much of a difficult past Lana has had with substances. If she’s too extroverted and confident she’s relapsed on drinking or doing coke, if she’s subdued she’s on something else, etc. like they don’t realise how lowkey hurtful it can be to have people assuming you’re high/drunk when you’re sober after having a problem w drugs. I’m a recovering addict and whenever I’m just having a good time I constantly have to reassure people that I’m not on anything:excited:

like as you said she’s just shy and awkward!! She doesn’t seem to love big events 

17 minutes ago, gothphetamine said:

Is that the blind item?

honestly pisses me off that these people spread rumours like that knowing how much of a difficult past Lana has had with substances. If she’s too extroverted and confident she’s relapsed on drinking or doing coke, if she’s subdued she’s on something else, etc. like they don’t realise how lowkey hurtful it can be to have people assuming you’re high/drunk when you’re sober after having a problem w drugs. I’m a recovering addict and whenever I’m just having a good time I constantly have to reassure people that I’m not on anything:excited:

like as you said she’s just shy and awkward!! She doesn’t seem to love big events 

yes! 

giphy.gif

bye why am i getting so emo listening to "I just wish I had a friend like him, someone to give me FIVE" knowing Lana had five noms & then "Lennon in the back, whispering in my ear: come on baby you can thrive" knowing John presented a grammy award one year in the 70s followed by "but I CANT, whens it gonna be my turn? dont forget me" knowing she was snubbed

:trisha:

2 hours ago, one time beauty queen said:

so Anna Cofone said they took inspiration from Brigitte Bardot & Sharon Tate for the look!  admittedly I did NOT see the vision as much this time, like w SKIMS it really popped out at me immediately but I'm just looking through my Sharon folder on pinterest and wondering if this is what they were somewhat channeling?

eda3792c94100f5f3b8914ac787f8fb3.jpg

Oh this look is gorgeous! Seeing that big long bow and the fringe/bangs I definitely think that's what they were going for! I love her little fashion nods, people don't talk about it enough! 

3 minutes ago, one time beauty queen said:

bye why am i getting so emo listening to "I just wish I had a friend like him, someone to give me FIVE" knowing Lana had five noms & then "Lennon in the back, whispering in my ear: come on baby you can thrive" knowing John presented a grammy award one year in the 70s followed by "but I CANT, whens it gonna be my turn? dont forget me" knowing she was snubbed

:trisha:

I didn't think it was possible for the title track to be even sadder 

:xcry:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

3 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

she doesn’t look drugged out in any shape or form, just anxious if anything

have these ppl even seen a drug irl before :bebe:

52 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

she doesn’t look drugged out in any shape or form, just anxious if anything

have these ppl even seen a drug irl before :bebe:

Theyre probably the sort of people who talk about “doing weed”

21 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

oh wow 

https://x.com/LDRaddic/status/1755230833915404421?s=20

she's in her prime!

Omg this makes me so happy! My tier 3 top list is UV, Ocean Blvd and NFR!

I'll be streaming 24h at day

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-