Sign in to follow this  
takemybreath

The abandoned tunnel under Ocean Blvd will reopen after 50+ years to become a speakeasy for a Hard Rock Hotel

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

56 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

Its a sign.Β Its happeningΒ gretchen-ora-paper-talk-gif-16776500.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

In 2027, the tunnel under Ocean Blvd will open as a speakeasy

Β 

"Richardson announced that the famed Jergins Tunnel that used to connect Downtown to the Pike would be repurposed as part of the Hard Rock project. He said it’s expected to be a speakeasy with music that tiesΒ into their local vibe.”

Β 

https://www.aol.com/m/8bc236f5-7ebe-301a-84d5-85982c85a09c/hard-rock-hotel-plans-2027.html

Β 

R.I.P. to the handmade beauty sealed up by two man-made walls Β πŸ‘ΌΒ 

Β 

I found a virtualΒ walkthrough of jergins tunnel (tunnel under ocean blvd)Β in case people haven't seen it

Imagine if Lana performed thereΒ :hype:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

I hope she won't be too affected by this news.

I mean symbolically, it is as if her inner personality and her secrets will be revealed, like a violation of privacy.

She must have the feeling that anything she talk about needs to be studied or deciphered, and we already know it is a difficult feeling for her to experience.

1 hour ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

I mean symbolically, it is as if her inner personality and her secrets will be revealed, like a violation of privacy.

She must have the feeling that anything she talk about needs to be studied or deciphered, and we already know it is a difficult feeling for her to experience.

I don't think it's that serious 😭

2 hours ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

this had me CACKLINGΒ :thumb3:Β 

bc WHY?????Β :air2:Β 
Β 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce:

56 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Wait this is nice! I had imagined some dark dank grey concrete and cobwebs shit :gasp:

Β 

also found this vid thats 6 years oldΒ titled

"Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd? The Jergins Tunnel in Long Beach"

this has prob been posted in the past but guess we know where she got some album title inspoΒ :blush3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

this had me CACKLINGΒ :thumb3:Β 

bc WHY?????Β :air2:Β 
Β 

This is more about what it represents for her, maybe like a sacred place, because she compares it to her inner self.

But it was my first reaction, and I was certainly reaching. Maybe she doesn’t mind.

The fact that most people would've never heard of the tunnel had she not titled an album after it.

She needs to be present on the reopening event.

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame