DNC

Lana to be featured on TV series "The New Look" soundtrack with a cover of "Blue Skies" - OUT NOW!

I’m picturing something like her cover of Once Upon a Dream… or Blue Velvet. Cuz that retro sound suits her gorgeously! :pft2:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

53 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

MINIONS?:shock:

surprisingly enough, an incredible soundtrack 

it’s just filled with covers of 70’s songs with a bit of funk

its got st vincent, kali uchis, weyes blood, phoebe bridgers etc etc 

9 hours ago, brandon said:

surprisingly enough, an incredible soundtrack 

it’s just filled with covers of 70’s songs with a bit of funk

its got st vincent, kali uchis, weyes blood, phoebe bridgers etc etc 

oh im gagged… weyes blood covering you’re no good thats like my dream how’d i miss this? jack antonoff i just gained some faith in you 

Well, if the show is about Chanel and Dior then definitely she's going to do a cover of a glamorous and mysterious song, I don't think she's going for a Americana/country (which I don't mind) cover in this show

url%5D

This is right up my alley because I'm a huge fan of early 20th century music. I'm hoping for a vintage jazz cover. Maybe a popular Gershwin standard? Something like "Somebody Loves Me" or "The Man I Love". Either way, since it's about Christian Dior and Coco Chanel I doubt it's going to be another folk or country track so I'm excited. 

Do soundtracks usually come out in the week of the movie release? And are tracklists published before, does anyone know? I'm really excited for this. 

It was expensive watch it 

We need the soundtrack to be released. The people need a Blue Velvet, Young And Beautiful, Once Upon A Dream track :dance4:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

On 1/4/2024 at 11:39 AM, Olympia said:

Do soundtracks usually come out in the week of the movie release? And are tracklists published before, does anyone know? I'm really excited for this. 

According to Eclipse, the soundtrack should be out on VDay, so the full track list should be announced before. 

edit: the first three episodes of the series will be out on Feb 14, with a new episode weekly after that. No idea when Lana’s song will be in the series. It depends how they’ll release the songs : new songs with each episode or a full soundtrack before or at the series’ finale… 

34 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

According to Eclipse, the soundtrack should be out on VDay, so the full track list should be announced before. 

edit: the first three episodes of the series will be out on Feb 14, with a new episode weekly after that. No idea when Lana’s song will be in the series. It depends how they’ll release the songs : new songs with each episode or a full soundtrack before or at the series’ finale… 

Thanks! Since nowadays they make vinyls for everything, we can maybe hope for a full collection. 😂  I hope they wanna use the full attention effect for sales and release the soundtrack before the series finale then. 

It was expensive watch it 

Hoping for more than one song, one nice glamorous, dark cover and something maybe something a lil campy - stand by your man or do right or similar 

On 11/15/2023 at 6:05 PM, 111 said:

feb 14, 2024

"The immersive and contemporary soundtrack for series is produced by Grammy Award winner Jack Antonoff, and features covers of popular early to mid-twentieth century songs performed by artists including Bleachers, Florence Welch, Lana Del Rey, Matty Healy (The 1975), Beabadoobee, Nick Cave, Perfume Genius and more."

https://deadline.com/2023/11/the-new-look-christian-dior-coco-chanel-drama-premiere-date-trailer-1235612245/

So...in a one fuckin month! url%5D

url%5D