Arcadia

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Let The Light In

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean BlvdΒ 

Norman fucking Rockwell

Video Games

A&W

Young And Beautiful

literally perfect but add flipside (i can’t believe she sang that TWICE then removed it 😭😭)

oh my god please can someone upload it somewhere if someone has recorded it pls:defeated:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

3 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

literally perfect but add flipside (i can’t believe she sang that TWICE then removed it 😭😭)

Is it wrong that I’d rather add another lfl song?

I love the original BTD beehive but something about the blonde beehive is just so beautifulΒ :wowcry:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, Shadowheart said:

Part of me thinks that its bc nowadays she uses all the dancers and production stuff, they have strict choreo for only those same songs and are too lazy or whatever to learn new ones and if Lana wanted to improvise and sing something outside of the same setlist, they would be just awkwardly standing backstage or smth.. idk

100%. They’re a crutch for her so she has something to do on stage to look exciting and feel comfortable or whatever but it ends up being so limiting. If I were her I’d focus on live vocal training Β to feel comfortable instead. It amazes me that she says she never takes lesson or has a coach or anything. Like… why not?Β 

2 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

the way the crowd screamed when lana and a$ap appeared on the ride visualsΒ :trisha:

The crowd goes crazy every single time.. she needed to bring him out at coachella so badly

This set was actually so much better because there weren’t so many ballads

Β 

Also she went full out with Pretty When You Cry which she hasn’t done since last year, hopefully the strongest show this year vocally

I was wondering, didn't Lana take any transportation to the stage at this show?

What's the entrance song before Without You?

7 hours ago, Morningcrow said:

Β 

I don't think she feels nearly as comfortable on the stage as Taylor and always assumed that maybe had something to do with it?

This! I think it’s known she’s not a confident performer, she’s got the set list she’s practiced and is settled with, throwing in random songs all the time would probably end up messy and disorganisedΒ 

Β 

she’s playing festivals at the end of the day, most of her audience won’t have seen her other sets, so, there’s not really a huge drive to switch it upΒ 

like a dream, you glide on the waterΒ 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shoreΒ 

i saw her live, i was almost front row, i can only say i was mesmerized. never in my whole life did i see anyone with such an aura. her vocals were amazing and it was life-changing. i’m so gratefulΒ 

Agree this is so confusing lol

Also apparently she served great vocals? Haven't watched the livestream yet but damn I could've tuned in last night as the timing was perfect for me :trisha: