ultrabanisters

Lana for Harper's Bazaar December/January 2024 Art Issue

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

girl be fr.. this is one of the worst photos of the set & in general

Β 

its giving an even-more-lesbian version of Nikki Lane

Β 

I know most of you would be saying this lmao but I love it :shrug:Β I loveΒ the lesbian serve and also the fit is hot as fuckΒ :shrug:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

I like the descriptions of her yard cause I like what I'm picturing. I think the musings on her authenticity were so unnecessary, like okay we get it blablabla. I feel like her house is just a home? Like how some people decorate almost for others but some other people just have a more lived in tasteful aesthetic and actually use the place they live in lol it's not that deep! Get Kelly the friend to interview!!! But the praise from industry legends was nice and I love that Lynch is in there too

Β J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

Β 

dreaming away your life

20 minutes ago, Embach said:

Sometimes some people should put the pen down and think what are they trying to write for a magazineΒ :facepalm:Β I hope that the 10 year olds on tiktok are not going to read it because otherwise they would try to accuse her for cosplaying poverty again

They didn’t actually write that lol but the person doing the interview did seem way too investedΒ in her house.Β 

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

i’m crying at lesbian nikki lane….

Β 

i’m not reading the article, the one sentence snippet i saw in this thread was enough to make me lose interest lol

Β 

all you have to know is that lana del rey pointed a red vape and that she has a set of chairs in her backyard that got partiatly bleached by sun exposureΒ :true:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

all you have to know is that lana del rey pointed a red vape and that she has a set of chairs in her backyard that got partiatly bleached by sun exposureΒ :true:Β 

Partially Sun Bleached Patio Furniture On The Deck - More Thoughts Shaped By Men From The Veranda’s Red Vape Shop…. The new album from Lana Del Rey

Β 

OUT MARCH 21st 2024Β :true:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Partially Sun Bleached Patio Furniture On The Deck - More Thoughts Shaped By Men…. The new album from Lana Del Rey

Β 

OUT MARCH 21st 2024Β :true:

Β 

I can't waitΒ :pillsdy:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I just don't understand how a journalist gets the chance to sit down with THE Lana Del Rey, and they decide to go with the authenticity angle lol. Like what a waste, get with the timesΒ :eyeroll2:

like why isn't she asking abt what the people want to knowwwww, we want to know what she's working on, new music, ideas, inspirations, give us the tea

Β J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

Β 

dreaming away your life

They should have just stuck to taking pictures of her, the interview was a snoozefest. Why are you spending paragraphs interrogating her about boyfriends instead of asking a single question about her art? Misogynist ass

Like, she wrote that they spent all evening together, talking until it gets dark and… She got nothing else to include in the article? After what is described to be hours chatting together, Lana said nothing of interest that was worth including? Really? So much of the article was about Lana’s early career, people doubting her authenticity and the writer’s own doubt too, and things in Lana’s home. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png