17 May - Gulf Shores, US - Hangout Fest

Europe

31 May  - Barcelona, ES - Primavera Sound

4 June - Milan, IT - I-Days Milano

7 June - Porto, PT - Primavera Sound

21 August - Paris, FR - Rock en Seine

24 August - Reading, ENG - Reading & Leeds Festival

25 August - Leeds, ENG - Reading & Leeds Festival

Mark my words, besides Spain and the UK, she will perform in those European countries in 2024: Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Switzerland, France, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Greece + another 2 UK festivals.

I can also see her doing shows in Australia + New Zealand and Brazil/Argentina/Chile. 

Manifesting a concert in every continent and majority of the world's countries though! 🪄🔮🔥

url%5D

19 hours ago, fishtails said:

Festivals 2024

Europe

29 May - 2 June - Barcelona, ES - Primavera Sound

25 - 25 August - Reading, ENG - Reading & Leeds Festival

waiting for Brazil to be added to this list

On 11/23/2023 at 7:52 PM, Embach said:

Mark my words, besides Spain and the UK, she will perform in those European countries in 2024: Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Switzerland, France, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Greece + another 2 UK festivals.

I can also see her doing shows in Australia + New Zealand and Brazil/Argentina/Chile. 

Manifesting a concert in every continent and majority of the world's countries though! 🪄🔮🔥

primavera sound porto lineup is coming tuesday so lets wait

2 minutes ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

She needs to stop doing festivals and go back on an actual tour! :derpna2:

My anxiety barely handled the 60k crowd at BST. Reading at it's 105k capacity will be hell. :shake:

Agreed :agree: The comments about Reading and Leeds have put me off going. I know I'm going to regret it but ....

Porto capacity seems much more manageable so I'm considering that :daydream:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Just now, The Sun Also Rises said:

Agreed :agree: The comments about Reading and Leeds have put me off going. I know I'm going to regret it but ....

Porto capacity seems much more manageable so I'm considering that :daydream:

I'm hoping we'll get some London dates too. :pray2:

Porto's lovely - I'll be watching Ms Swift sing her heart out in Edi at the time though. :oprah9:

Looking at the dates of the festivals announced so far I'm quite intrigued about what her plans for next year are. There's almost three months between the Primavera Sounds and Reading/Leeds, more than enough to do a full proper EU/UK tour or even something more international.

4 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

Looking at the dates of the festivals announced so far I'm quite intrigued about what her plans for next year are. There's almost three months between the Primavera Sounds and Reading/Leeds, more than enough to do a full proper EU/UK tour or even something more international.

Exactly my thoughts too!  :pray2: Please let it be true :pray:

Although she could just do more festivals (are there any festivals yet to announce their lineups?) ... I hope it's not that 

58 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Exactly my thoughts too!  :pray2: Please let it be true :pray:

Although she could just do more festivals (are there any festivals yet to announce their lineups?) ... I hope it's not that 

I did a little bit of digging and found some high profile festivals that could fit Lana and don't have line ups yet:

Sziget / Budapest, Hungary / August 7-12

Pukkelpop / Hasselt, Belgium / August 15-18

Rock en Seine / Paris, France / August 23-27

Lollapalooza Berlin / Berlin, Germany / September 7-8

Rock en Seine headliners will apparently be announced tomorrow, I'll be looking out for it. She could hop over after Leeds and perform on the 27th easily. I'm sure there's more festivals I'm missing but there's surely not enough to go around for her to fill all that time, plus it seems like many festivals she has played in the past when she did a festival tour have already announced their line ups and Lana is nowhere to be seen.

I'm officially commencing my delusion for proper concerts,  she can at least do some random one offs like this year :delish2:

3 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

I did a little bit of digging and found some few high profile festivals that could fit Lana and don't have line ups yet:

Rock en Seine headliners will apparently be announced tomorrow, I'll be looking out for it. She could hop over after Leeds and perform on the 27th easily. I'm sure there's more festivals I'm missing but still there's surely not enough festivals to go around for her to fill all that time, plus it seems like many of the festivals she has played in the past when she did a festival tour have already announced their line ups and Lana is nowhere to be seen.

I'm officially commencing my delusion for proper concerts :delish2: 

Also

Lucca Summer Festival / Italy / June -July
IDays / Italy / June - July
Opener Festival / Poland / July 5-6 

Electric Picnic / Ireland / August  16-18

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

50 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

I did a little bit of digging and found some high profile festivals that could fit Lana and don't have line ups yet:

Rock en Seine headliners will apparently be announced tomorrow, I'll be looking out for it. She could hop over after Leeds and perform on the 27th easily. I'm sure there's more festivals I'm missing but there's surely not enough to go around for her to fill all that time, plus it seems like many festivals she has played in the past when she did a festival tour have already announced their line ups and Lana is nowhere to be seen.

I'm officially commencing my delusion for proper concerts,  she can at least do some random one offs like this year :delish2:

Ohhhh ... I don't know much about the others but Rock en Seine looks like a real possibility. I really hope she plans all these festivals (and new potential ones) out properly so she can add some solo concert dates in-between. Judging by the festival announcements so far, think it's quite likely there will be a mini-tour around Europe ... or at least I'm really keeping my hopes up for it, because I want to avoid going to a festival if at all possible and if she doesn't do solo dates my FOMO will be sooo bad