Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

17 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

i hope she kept her makeup on from last night so she’s ready at a reasonable hour

This reminds me of when she performed in Poland in 2019 with that neon makeup and straight hair and 3 days later she posted a story of herself in Los Angeles with that makeup and hair. Bitch is nasty:tiffany2:

17 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

This reminds me of when she performed in Poland in 2019 with that neon makeup and straight hair and 3 days later she posted a story of herself in Los Angeles with that makeup and hair. Bitch is nasty:tiffany2:

omg i remember this… i was appalled 

um the general weather across the uk today ain’t too promising as once it’s pissing down and the wind is winding (here ab 2hrs from Leeds) 

tbh uk weather is the last thing u can predict accordingly but seems that by the evening it should calm down :eartha2:

53 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

i hope she kept her makeup on from last night so she’s ready at a reasonable hour

at least there shouldn’t be a problem with a dress choice :eartha: dis bitch probably packed the one from last night and the sparkly coachella one and called it a day and I want to eat my shoes later for saying this :dua:

Same time as yesterday?

Hopefully some kind soul will livestream :legend:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

5 minutes ago, gothphetamine said:

Predictions for tonight? 

new single tease/announcement :brows:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

2 minutes ago, dexter said:

I’m so confused why they issued an apology because the preformance wasn’t even cut short- it was scheduled to end at 9.05 and it ended exactly on that time

They’re either trying to calm down seething Lana fans or the show was technically suppose to be extended due to late stage construction but they never followed through

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

2 hours ago, gothphetamine said:

Predictions for tonight? 

guess that she may announce some details about lasso, like she what she did at last few festivals in 2019

we better see a lead single premiere tonight - her media pressence is hotter than ever, her monthly listener is stable and is still above 60M (which is crazy), the unhinged fiasco from last night is all over the internet and it's entertaining af, people had a good laugh and there's no better time for her to go out with a bang (iykyk) and drop the lead single for Lasso (or whatever that album title will be) and start the new era than tonight - or at least 1 or 2 day right after this  last show.

the moment is near -  we are about to say farewell to Ocean Blvd era.....God, i'll miss this era so much. :wowcry:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

what time does the show start yall?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing