Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

Just now, lmdr said:

let’s go back to basics: lana, byron and blake, no dancers, bgv only when required and LOW. Ok? :azealia:

I’d love this for the next tour 

4 minutes ago, J03 said:

I’d love this for the next tour 

yesss or just 2 dancers like before, can keep the 3 vocalists tho. this whole huge production just doesn’t fit this setlist or her music in general. there was literally nothing wrong with a screen, some lights and just the band. 

I hope she does somewhat smaller shows for her next tour like the ampitheaters in 2023. She seemed a lot more comfortable and into it than some of these fests

492482-1.png

♡︎

11 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

adele does the same setlist every single weekend and no one complains i don’t know why this fandom is so mad about this :adele:

Adele actually sings all her hit songs every week :runs: 

If she got up there and sang "Strangers By Nature" [best Adele song, tbh, but that's a convo for another time] and "I Drink Wine" and then dipped without playing Skyfall/Rumor Has It/Someone Like You/etc. ppl would be equally pissed lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

16 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

adele does the same setlist every single weekend and no one complains i don’t know why this fandom is so mad about this :adele:

Adele has 4 albums, Lana has 9

2.gif

The tour's ending might've been anticlimatic in a way that there were so livestreams and the setlist was same but the ending was amazing and beautiful in a way that she looked absolutely gorgeous, with those same stunning NFR! vibes with the dress, hair and make-up and her vocals were great as well! :wubna: It really seemed like little wonderful secret show that only people of Leeds were able to witness it! :flutter: I hope that she got to meet that sweet girl from Make A Wish Foundation as well! :wub:

2.gif

8 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I hope she does somewhat smaller shows for her next tour like the ampitheaters in 2023. She seemed a lot more comfortable and into it than some of these fests

And she should come to more countries in Europe like this continent does not only consist of France, England and Italy

the way she sounds much better without the bvgs :lolno: Lana just trust yourself

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

this tour has been so beautiful and it’s sad that it came to an end. even though there’s things that should change (ahem… bartender on the setlist, too many interludes…), i truly think lana was shining every show. it was beautiful and the 3 singers she has with her when she sings the grants and tuob are amazing :flutter: the choreography is amazing, alex did an amazing job!! and let’s all say in unison: THANK YOU EMILY AND FUCK PETE FOR BAILING!!! emily got lana her first stadium show in the us so that’s such a big deal… this is all so longwinded but we are all so blessed to have witnessed lana shine on this tour, truly. she is a once in a lifetime artist and she is the coolest in my book :)

I wish she would’ve done another handful of individual shows other than Fenway like she did last year. I love seeing her in more intimate spaces where she’s not limited by the constraints of performing at a festival :wub:

hyz6.gif

41 minutes ago, partymonster said:

Also not sure if this has been said already, but the new tats are definitely like embellishments/designs underneath the existing tattoos. didnt get a pic SORRY

Oooh she has new tats???

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

So just to sum up, she was ever so slightly late- but her stage wasn’t ready so not really on her 

she seemed so much more happier and confident tonight in comparison to readings show!

she sang ride bridge beautifully :wub:

looked like an angel as always

no grants, tunnel, doin time or BTD

finished her act without being cut off!

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore