Elle

Milan, IT @ I-Days Milano - June 4th, 2024

Officially I read on their site that powerbanks aren’t allowed, however a friend told me that at the metallica show they were letting people keep “small” powerbanks, don’t really know “small” what really does it mean. I read also some people hide them around tinfoil o also inside a sandwitch covered with tinfoil lol.

6 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Last year I brought a 0,5ml and they let it in, I have no idea if you can bring a larger one. You can also buy water there but it’s expensive af and their payment system sucks  :/

Which kind of ticket do you have? Doors open at 3pm

PIT, do u think that going there a couple of hours before the official opening could be helpful to find a decent spot?

like why the fuck would powerbanks be not allowed, do they want people's phones to go down so they dont promote their event on social media? or is it a safety measure, but who the fuck would throw their own powerbank on the stage, they should have ban phones if thats the case lmao

14 minutes ago, Shadowheart said:

like why the fuck would powerbanks be not allowed, do they want people's phones to go down so they dont promote their event on social media? or is it a safety measure, but who the fuck would throw their own powerbank on the stage, they should have ban phones if thats the case lmao

I saw somewhere that it's because of the risk of lithium batteries hyper-heating and catching fire but still

Hey there! I'm a guy from Germany working as a journalist, going to the concert on my own. (Not in the pit though.)

I'll be in Milano from Sunday evening. If somebody wants to meet up beforehand or even go to the concert together, hit me up.

Also I'll be going to this party after the concert: https://dice.fm/event/mxbmwv-lana-del-rave-after-party-milano-4th-jun-super-club-milano-tickets?lng=de

You're welcome to send me a dm, can send you my insta-handle. I'd be excited to meet some of you. :]

35 minutes ago, Shadowheart said:

Maybe its because they're renting them. I've seen that at festivals, not the prohibition of bringing your own though.

1 hour ago, lilacheaven said:

PIT, do u think that going there a couple of hours before the official opening could be helpful to find a decent spot?

Then you have to go to the pink entrance! In the last page I posted a map to show where it is.

As for the spot: it depends on what you mean by “decent”, keep in mind that there are people who have early entry so the barricade is out of question. if you show up before the opening then yeah you might still be in the middle-front, it's a Tuesday and the supporter acts aren’t really that known so I think a lot of people will show up later on 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

57 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

lana’s dancer posted a story and used salvatore as audio :lmaoney:

Of course the only song from honeymoon they would do in this country only, as well

Heyyy, does anyone know where in Milan I could buy a rain cape (you know those cheep once for festivals) I was too confident for the weather and now I’m not so sure anymore 😭😭😭

im sorry for this being my first post, I had trouble logging in after signing up and it took until now til I could 

22 minutes ago, yourlocalhobo said:

Heyyy, does anyone know where in Milan I could buy a rain cape (you know those cheep once for festivals) I was too confident for the weather and now I’m not so sure anymore 😭😭😭

im sorry for this being my first post, I had trouble logging in after signing up and it took until now til I could 

Lol exactly, the forecast for tomorrow keeps switching between rain, just clouds and sunny

Update : i found a rain Cape but accidentally bought a children’s one, but it should fit 🤠 if you search one look at legami they’re like 3€ 

anyways: can I come a bit later to the concert? Like idk 5pm/6pm or hell even 7 pm 

i don’t feel like standing around for 6 hours 😭 do the gates close at some point? 

also : which metro station is best to exit when you have to go to the yellow entry ?