Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

1 hour ago, Elle said:

I haven’t announced a set time yet, but for last year’s awards members voted for 5pm ET to begin the ceremony so I was thinking the same time for this year’s! The ceremony will last 2.5 hours and the red carpet will begin an hour before the ceremony. 
If anyone has any objections, let me know! I know we have Lipsters from all over the world so it can be a bit difficult to find a time that’s best suited for everyone, but last year’s vote seemed to lead to a good turnout x

If that’s the case I might have to leave a little early, but that should work, thanks. I fear I’m getting sick so I might have to cancel my plans anyways :/

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

I'm going through older editions and... there wasn't a Lipsters Awards 2014?!

Nope! The first annual Lipsters Awards were in 2015. LanaBoards also had site awards in 2012 & 2013, but they were a bit different from the Lipsters. Nothing for 2014 though, which is a shame since that was such an iconic year x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

Nope! The first annual Lipsters Awards were in 2015. LanaBoards also had site awards in 2012 & 2013, but they were a bit different from the Lipsters. Nothing for 2014 though, which is a shame since that was such an iconic year x

Oh I always counted the 2012 and 2013 awards as Lipsters Awards lol, although I know the name itself came later. Thank you!

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

If you don't vote for me and @Mer we're removing you from the wedding guest list :popcorn:

Vote wisely these next 3 days xoxox

and you know with our taste (vote Mer for best taste) and kindness (vote That Venice Bitch for peace keeper) the wedding will be one for the ages with generous goodie bags :oprah3:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

If you don't vote for me and @Mer we're removing you from the wedding guest list :popcorn:

Vote wisely these next 3 days xoxox

You two definitely have my votes already :clapback:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

38 minutes ago, lake placid said:

i missed last years so can someone run me through how the ceremony and red carpet works? 😭

Everyone will gather at the allotted red carpet time, where we'll all just hang out and be silly but show off our fierce looks (random celebrities from Google Images) but then when the ceremony starts Elle will announce one or two categories at a time with spaces in between and we'll all be here to like watch live and comment and stuff~!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Currently working on a seating chart.. Khia already RSVP'd and I know exactly who to seat her next to.. the flops shall be seated among the flops  :omfg:

And yes I will be inviting special guests sorry Elle

(Azealia Banks just texted me that she's coming!! she's having a designer make her a dress from childrens skulls and dead cats)

Can't wait, so excited! I love award shows and the chaos! :smile: Also this is my first time witnessing the awards as a member here, another reason to be excited! third time if we count my lurking years though!

url%5D

Sadly i wont be able to attend as its my birthday (4some reason it always falls on my birthday)..but i will attend the afterparty :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e