Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

11 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Best Taste

I don't want to lie about my tastes... I'm a huge Norman Fucking Rockwell! stan and a Blue Banisters hater.

I actually voted for u, of course not in best taste cuz I suddenly remembered you saying that lana’s best song aka (Black bathing Suit) is her worst song :willcut:

Just now, Americen Whore said:

I actually voted for u, of course not in best taste cuz I suddenly remembered you saying that lana’s best song aka (Black bathing Suit) is her worst song :willcut:

Haha ya that’s probably my most controversial take:rip: But I stand by it! And thank you for voting for me :wub:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

For my specific tastes in Lana's music, I love her most cinematic and melodic tracks, such as Born to Die, Honeymoon, Ride (clearly, I love her opening tracks), Yayo, DYKTTATUOB, Old Money, Get Free, and Margaret. I'd say that style of Lana's music is my absolute favorite, as it makes me feel like I'm living in an entirely different world and I'm just so connected to it. However, I also love a lot of underrated yet GORGEOUS tracks such as, Lucky Ones, NAWWAL, Love Song, The Grants, God Knows I tried (this one especially), and Oh Say Can You See. Of course, I also love the bops! Peppers is in my top three on Ocean Blvd and Off to the Races, Fuck it I Love You, and West Coast are some of my favorites off their respective albums. Unreleased-wise, my favorite era is 2013-2016. The Tropico era songs feel like Lana is personally singing to me and the passion in her voice from that era is like nothing else, and I'm obsessed with the dreaminess of the Honeymoon and early Lust for Life outtakes.

Well fuck, I wish I’d seen all this before I voted. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Submitted my votes! It was so difficult to choose, I had to think for minutes in each category thinking who should get my vote url%5D But I was somehow able to vote and sent my votes! Good luck everyone!

First of all, congratulations to everyone who got a nominations, rooting for the potential sweepers - @Mer, @Veinsineon and @Surf Noir - you all deserve to win and sweep, love you so much!!!!

Again, I'm very thankful for the 8 nominations and people who nominated me and are voting for me because this means a lot to me and that was definitely something I didn't expect! Thank you for your kindness and warm welcome! I do hope that I WON'T be the sweeper because I know that I don't deserve that...

I'm doing some endorsement for some of the sweethearts in LanaBoards! So I'd be very pleased and grateful if you vote for them in any of the categories!

PLEASE VOTE FOR THESE DARLINGS!

@Surf Noir, @Mer, @Veinsineon, @Elle, @ivory almond, @honeymooncd, @The Sun Also Rises, @Black to Blue, @hotshot2am, @stupidapartmentcomplex, @fishtails, @That Venice Bitch, @ultrabanisters, @NikoGo@PARADIXO, @lizzyology, @prettywhenimhigh, @HeadBitch, @Psychedelic Pussy, @taco truck, @mssainttropez, @111@one time beauty queen, @watercolor eyes@The Siren, @SoftwareUpgrade, @Lanaparadiserey, @mindofyouwithmeTHANKU1moretime and many more who are in the categories!!! They all deserve it!!! Also sorry if I had forgotten someone, because my head gets overwhelmed sometimes.

Also shoutout to these legends of LanaBoards, who deserved to be nominated this year too!

@Ocean Boulevard, @Ultra Violet, @Deadly Nightshade, @IanadeIrey, @GeminiLanaFan, @nowhereInParticular, @Beautiful Loser, @Venice Peach and many more!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes and lots of love!!!!!

@Embach •

Embach you sweetheart ugh.. I think u might be our most beloved LB member :kiss: u already swept my nominations n swept my votes babe I just didn’t wanna say anything in case it came across “I voted for u so vote for me!1!!1” type of energy lol. Love u girl :beyonce:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

10 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Embach you sweetheart ugh.. I think u might be our most beloved LB member :kiss: u already swept my nominations n swept my votes babe I just didn’t wanna say anything in case it came across “I voted for u so vote for me!1!!1” type of energy lol. Love u girl :beyonce:

Ty, luv u too! :kiss2: btw u should've got that best username nom! It's camp and bop! So 2013 💥

url%5D

I was just re-reading the Candy Rae and Quincy incident and I realized I sort of instigated the whole mess by asking the person she was talking about to come forward :runs: Most Problematic Member award when :aubrey:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

I was just re-reading the Candy Rae and Quincy incident and I realized I sort of instigated the whole mess by asking the person she was talking about to come forward :runs: Most Problematic Member award when :aubrey:

i love how much you love the candy rae and quincy drama :hide:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

18 hours ago, taco truck said:

i love how much you love the candy rae and quincy drama :hide:

I am always attracted to (and adjacent to) messy drama. It's why, like @The Sun Also Rises said, I have some of the most unhinged dating stories :runs:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

I was also re-reading everything and you and @fl0r1dakil0s being the best commentors while the whole thing goes down is fucking sending me

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

25 minutes ago, Embach said:

Ty, luv u too! :kiss2: btw u should've got that best username nom! It's camp and bop! So 2013 💥

HAHA love u omg :defeated: next year when I rebrand to Depressed Pussy perhaps (idk if im joking yet but I have a hilarious profile pic concept in mind for it)

Spoiler

something like this but a really cursed low quality edit of lana

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGV_i1eRPHuZNPbBAFRrQ

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 hours ago, Mer said:

Just want to post the link to where this convo was moved to, in case people want a deliciously scrumptious read: 

OH MY GODDD THIS IS FUCKING CRAZYYYYYYY

CAN I CHANGE MY NOMINATION TO THIS?

5 hours ago, Embach said:

@mssainttropez

Thank you bb, you’re going to sweep :kiss:

3 hours ago, taco truck said:

Ok I voted! Even though I'm honestly not expecting to win anything... I genuinely feel so honored to be nominated as I love Lana and Lanaboards so much :wub: 

Even though I’m a BB stan (mainly because of personal connections) you still have my vote <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 hours ago, Mer said:

To be fair, it wasn’t like you were pressuring a single person- you made a statement that might not have even reached the target person. Also, he didn’t have to come forward. Regardless it was juicy af sklkfjka-

Anyways, I regret not voting for this for drama of the year :cryney2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°