Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

55 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

It’s a bit late to anticipate doing it this year, but maybe next year I’ll go live on Insta for the ceremony LOL

Yasss give LanaBoards its promo xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My dumbass missed the nomination era:bebe: Anyways I finally voted:party:

Also @Embach for Best Taste and Best New Member, I know that's right:ajay:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

probably a little too close to time to plan this out now but maybe next year we should have some performances….. like maybe the nominees from the audio art award can do streams of their stuff…. (i’d perform my serene queen remaster that flopped)  similar to a roblox performance 

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Embach said:

url%5D

Which table you're sitting at? :usrs:

At the veterans table ofc :true:

27 minutes ago, Embach said:

url%5D

Still waiting for my lost invite but if there’s a table for forgotten former legends, maybe there’s a seat for me there. :makeup:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

good evening, lipsters :mariah3:

elle and the rest of the mod team have been busy setting up the venue for tomorrow nights ceremony. i hope you’re all preparing your best outfits and red carpet looks for the night of the year :stage:

as a sneak-peek, here is a behind the scenes photo of the current set up process for the stage area where the lucky winners will accept their coveted awards:

IMG-3646.jpg

the red carpet area, where invitees will get a chance to show off their best looks and speak to fans waiting on sidelines

IMG-3647.jpg

this years stage area, thoughtfully built in the colours of lanas latest album 'did you know that theres a tunnel under ocean blvd'

and as a bonus, here are two of the awards for this years event that two winners will be receiving...

IMG-3648.jpg

the first prototype for the 'be my daddy' award... presented by DBREE

IMG-3649.jpg

a concept sketch for the 'biggest lana hater' award, representing the L they take when posting on this site

thats all for now! i'll keep you posted with the fresh news and gossip as i get it! stay tuned girls :dancedy:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, Embach said:

url%5D

the one with all the introverted stoner girlies, big bowl of j's in the center of the table (pink champagne strain ofc). u will know us by the pungent stink coming from our table, our red red eyes, and our plates piled high with buffet french fries :diva:

aOaIzH2.gif